How to set up auto Bouquets for two tuners 28.2

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,240 times. The last Post () by peter01.

• Hi all

I have a Duo 2 with 2 tuners auto bouquets work on one channel but not on the other. I have set the tuner config to fixed 28.2 on both tuners. running BH

• Not really sure what you mean here bud...... auto bouquets when you run it will pick a free tuner so that you can continue to watch while it does it's thing.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• What is happening is that it picks up tuner A but not tuner B I have FTP ed the latest list in. Tuner A has the local area as set but when it is on tuner B local area is not set

• ok but what is it that you want it to do exactly..... once you run it if your using a 28e channel list it will give you sly numbering for example.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Official Post

Service (channel) data is not specific to tuner. You do not need to run plugin or scan for each individual tuner. The data will be written to lamedb file irrespective of which tuner is used for the "scan".

When selecting a service, Enigma2 will select the appropriate tuner. Default is to leave as many options available for the user. So if you strem /record a second service which is on same TP as main channel, a second tuner will not be used.

That was the theory. If you are having issues using multiple tuners, describe what dish/lnb/ diseqc/cabling (in terms of hardware) is connected to each tuner. What is each tuner configured as (in terms of software)?

• Thanks I understand now what is happening my first tuner is using auto Bouquets to record and I try to view a second channel I will use the other tuner. As I also have a full sat listing channel list this is being used over auto for the second tuner. Do I have to remove the second all sat list to enable auto to work correctly ?

• Official Post

Thanks I understand now what is happening my first tuner is using auto Bouquets to record and I try to view a second channel I will use the other tuner. As I also have a full sat listing channel list this is being used over auto for the second tuner. Do I have to remove the second all sat list to enable auto to work correctly ?

You are misunderstanding. Autobouquets is only used to acquire the channel frequencies and write/update the bouquets. Once you have run it, that's it. there is no interaction with the plugin until you next run it. It is not used at all for chanenl selction. If you dnt believe me, uninstall it. The bouquets it created will still be there.

Perhaps you ca explain the problem/issue you are having as fully as possible. Every single detail please.

• Hi,

When I used it before and on an EVO it puts the local area channel in entertainment ie BBC 1 Midlands as it set it SD local area Midlands. On the VU box it does not seem to put the local channel except in all and I have to move it manualy.

I have cats eye downloaded as well as auto on a two channel vu box at present both channels are fixed in set up to 28.2 one is on a motor but I have moved it to 28.2 and set it up as a fixed dish.

It all seems to operate ok as I can record one channel and watch another.

I set up auto by going into the plugin and press menu and set the local area to Midlands SD
    other extra channels Yes
    Sort HD first
    scan fta only HD

May be I am missing something or I have an old version?

• Official Post

Only way for people to know what version you have is for you to say so. (Unless we are invited for a cup of tea.)

Understanding the fault/issue you ar eexperiencing currently a challenge. Which of the following statements is true:
    1. AB 28.2 is not working, it is not creating bouquets.
    2. AB 28.2 is working, but the bouquets are not at the top.

• Firstly I have just done a NIT scan and the Auto Bouquet is at the top But it does not have the local area BBC 1 it has BBC HD this may be a clue as to what is happening.

Could not get on to the site this morning was it down?

version no 13 Nov 2014

• Official Post

Why do we need clues to find out what is going on? Just say what the problem/issue is in specific and reproduceable terms. Please also attach a screenshot of your settings page.

With regards to the issue you mentiond, some channels being swapped with their HD equivalents, this is toggled by the "Custom Channel swap" option. Default is "yes", if you don't want this, change it to "No". Swap takes precedence over sort, I would disregard post 12 for this issue.

• If by "screen dump" you mean screenshot:
    Use the open webif.
    Under box control there should be grab screenshot.
    Use the remote facility under that ,and navagate to where you want the screenshot taken from

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!