BlackHole 2.1.5 Vu+Duo UK Ready Backup By master G

There are 52 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,328 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• try putting it in through the "files" section on the webif and hit save, or just ftp modified configs to the receiver and delete the user backup file (user.bak). Make sure you keep a copy though, just incase things go wrong.

• did a reflash in it seems to be ok now one thing i have noticed as i have no usr bkup file in the ftp client so this could be problem

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• is there french langage in this backup ???
    IF not how can i add it ???

dreambox 500s +cccam2.011+exchange cccam all packages

• Hi again guys ,
    anyone know how i can sort the fcat that when i go into BH Speedup i cant enable mediatomb it goes threw tghe moptions and when i try install i get green screen then its not enabled again .

Many Thanx in Advance H

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Anyone have any ideas for this problem I have.

I installed this image 3 times now but still suffer with the same issue.

The timezone is always 1 hour behind, instead of saying 3.00pm it will display 2.00pm.

I have reformatted my hard drive, my usb chip and installed the image 3 times, but every time it still shows the wrong time. I have tried to alter the time zones but it still has the same problem ,1 hour forward or back.

Thanks for any assistance.

• Newbie here. Thanks for sharing but could you tell me how I install your backup?? I see that there are just 2 files here when normal BH backup has 5 files. I thought maybe I could just replace these 2 files in one of my backups but I also see that the root_cfe_auto file is in jffs2 file format which I am not familiar with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Official Post

Newbie here. Thanks for sharing but could you tell me how I install your backup?? I see that there are just 2 files here when normal BH backup has 5 files. I thought maybe I could just replace these 2 files in one of my backups but I also see that the root_cfe_auto file is in jffs2 file format which I am not familiar with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

How to flash a Vu+ Duo2 by USB.

• Thanks for quick reply. I know how to flash with USB but I wanted to know if I need to do anything differently as there are only 2 files and not the normal 5 files in the 'duo' folder. Will this work if I just copy to USB and then do a normal flash install?

• Thanks mckee25. Just for my education can you explain what is the difference between the .jffs2 and .bin formats. This backup has a file called root_cfe_auto.jffs2 but all my other backups have root_cfe_auto.bin files?

Thanks for the help.

• I tried this image and everything is great except I have changed the default password and now DCC wont let me log in again (and yes its the correct password) anyone else had this problem with this image?

1.1m dish, TM2600, Smart Oxid 0.1dB, 18" T&K

• I imagine you full rebooted the box after the change?
    If you used DCC then find hte DCC folder and you will see a DCC.ini, edit it with notepad+ and you will see the current password.
    worth a try bud..

• I personally don't care where you store them, but you know the Duo has a very low amount of flash to start with and the BH image is not exactly streamlined it self, those and the extra plugins being installed are going to hinder the very people you are trying to cater for with the backup. After all most of the users who use these types of images do so because they frankly dont have a clue how to set one up them selves so when they encounter a issue related to low memory they are going to be strait back here for help.

you are frankly just causing a unnecessary problem for your self and any potential user this way. All of your backups include your own download server so why not just leave the picons on there and let the user choose weather to install them or not, instead of taking away their valuable flash ?.

pheonix, you just answered your own question, yes most user's don't have a clue but that's not to say peeps like master G are causing problems, on the contrary, master G has always been good for his backups to help other peeps, isn't that what forums are for, perhaps a little input instead of being contraversial might help.

• pheonix, you just answered your own question, yes most user's don't have a clue but that's not to say peeps like master G are causing problems, on the contrary, master G has always been good for his backups to help other peeps, isn't that what forums are for, perhaps a little input instead of being contraversial might help.

I would think that Pheonix is sujesting that it would be better for the scene if the vast magority of users knew how to build there own images or remove and add there own plugins ect ect via the tutorials onboard the forum, nether the less if you go look at Pheonix's post you will see there has been alot of input from said user :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• I would think that Pheonix is sujesting that it would be better for the scene if the vast magority of users knew how to build there own images or remove and add there own plugins ect ect via the tutorials onboard the forum, nether the less if you go look at Pheonix's post you will see there has been alot of input from said user :)

I am not disputing his input honcho, but everyone's input is important not just 1 person saying what should and should not be to their preference, and the best way to learn is by mistakes in my opinion, which makes the forums more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

If i get the time bud. Have a WeTek play coming, so my time will be limited.

Can't go wrong mate harder in some ways than enigma but results are good, glad you are on board mate.

• got this error after a while of usage and its very unresponcive

2015/05/15 14:47:55 77709C68 c (dvbapi) ERROR: Your vuduo box contains a serious dvb driverbug for pid handling, please ask the manufacturer to fix it!

Any Ideas ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!