[TUTORIAL] Configuring TVHeadend For 28.2e

There are 77 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,307 times. The last Post () by amiralii.

• Please is there any way to setup Channel Tag / Bouquet on TVHEADEND without having to do it manually by clicking each channel, it's a bit tedious and time consuming.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• I can only scan about 44 services. Tested on Wetek theater and i can scan about 400.

Does anyone have this problem? It's weird why i can't get anymore services in tvheadend.

• if using tvh 4.0 use the E22TVH winows app this will lod it all from E2 lamd.db :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I've not had any experience with dual booting so can't really help much with that, sorry.
    I'd perhaps try formatting the SD Card (do a Full Format as apposed to a Quick Format) & start again. Try using a different SD Card as well, see if that helps.

One thing I would recommend though is ditching OpenELEC & go with LibreELEC instead. Virtually all of the OpenELEC developers left the original OpenELEC project & started another fork called LibreELEC.
    They're basically identical but LibreELEC is maintained much more regularly than OpenELEC is now

• hi guys struggling to get openelec loaded in the first place i've written the image to sd card and put in slot and rebooted asked to press power button but has seemingly just loaded the normal image?

You are better off using libreelec, please download the libreelec SD-USB app, it will format and write libreelec on the SD card for you.
    If you still cant boot from SD, try this,http://www.wetekforums.com/v/i…wont-boot-from-msd#latest

Hope you get sorted, I use wetek play, so ask any questions.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• You are better off using libreelec, please download the libreelec SD-USB app, it will format and write libreelec on the SD card for you.
    If you still cant boot from SD, try this,http://www.wetekforums.com/v/i…wont-boot-from-msd#latest

Hope you get sorted, I use wetek play, so ask any questions.

Many thanks this has worked first time for me ��

I'd also like to add great tutorial but probably should mention first tune takes a long time I'm about 35 minutes in and still finding channels ��

Question marks where smiley faces

• The tutorial on first page of this thread is awesome.
    Just make sure that once you are up and running, that you do a backup and save the file on your PC.
    If you ever have problem, you can wipe the card and load the backup image

• If you are going to use libreelec and tvh, you won't need Oscam because tvh is already newcamed

I tried adding my details as newcamd it didn't happen for some reason!?

Maybe disable oscam in kodi?

Also why are we bothering with libreelec can we not just download head end and hts head end to kodi in the we os and retain the functionality of the play store?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so now got newcamd going still freezing on encrypted channels from my local card however fta channels are fine any clues I'm reading older libreelec version was better?

• If encrypted channel are freezing, check your server/box settings that you are using to share your card.
    it's not a problem with libreelec or wetek play.
    I run libreelec 7.90.007 which is the latest beta version that had kodi 17.
    It works smoothly.

• If encrypted channel are freezing, check your server/box settings that you are using to share your card.
    it's not a problem with libreelec or wetek play.
    I run libreelec 7.90.007 which is the latest beta version that had kodi 17.
    It works smoothly.

OK it's a "local" card and strange as it worked fine in Oscam on my solo 4k

• Hi Jim 1985,

I'm really glad that finally find a crystal clear tutorial for tvheadend configuration:love:

As this thread is for long time ago, i still wish that you could answer my questions.

As you said, after i add mux, i checked the bouquets tab and i enabled and force scan the relevant one for my region(for e.g it's name is "Gem Cast"). actually this bouquet goes to channel tags automatically, now i want to be sure that after i make my tags (like music, movie,...) and going to channels tab, should i tick both of Gem Cast and movie for a channel in order to put this channel in my Movie tag? Or i can just tick movie for a channel without ticking the name of bouquet(Gem Cast)?

i try to explain my problem by details in order to make sure that you get what I'm trying to say. So sorry if It's so long.

I want to find a way to play my channels in an app in apple tv and ios and android devices like ottplayer or other IPTV player that you recommended. But I checkeed some and my problem is that when i Write URL like this: http://IP:port/playlist/tags some of these apps show the tags but they don't play channels that i added in them. now i want to ask that do you know how should i write this URL in order to show my tags and channels in them? Or could you recommend some good apps that you know works well?

I appreciate your consideration.

Thank you:)

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!