vu duo signal problem

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,761 times. The last Post () by jcll.

• bh 2.1.5
    motorised 1mt dish 8way lnb

28 east signal problem
    watching majority of channels, except ss channels these are showing 98%/99% snr but not locked
    in positioner set up.
    on screen no data on transponder timeout
    any ideas what this problem might be

Can't be the dish lnb or cable or connections as all other sats are ok

any help appreciated

• Which Bouquest settings lists , if any , are you using??
    catseye motor settings working perfectly here ..
    I´ve attached it if you want to try it ..

vhannibal motor 15 april

- - - Updated - - -

Which Bouquest settings lists , if any , are you using??
    catseye motor settings working perfectly here ..
    I´ve attached it if you want to try it ..

Thanks Cazuela just tried it, still the same problem

• I'm using bh 2.1.5 backup image on a vu solo and vu zero and I keep loosing signal on ss channels with the last week or so.the signal strength goes from 90% to 22 ,16 and 0%. At the moment SS news and 5 are the only ones working .I also have a Spiderbox 9000 and have no problem with the sport channels all of them are working and both the spider and vu have the same frequency 12109 H 27500.Could it be a problem with the image is the problem
    ps I'm not trying to highjack the thread just thought the problems may be related

• yeah i'm getting tune failed message on 28e some services ? tm nano running vix

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Eventing gents
    I had this problem and I think a few others and it was suggested to run auto boutiques and this would sort it
    That's what I did and back to normal sorry if you guys have tried this but it worked for me

I noticed it on the kids channels then it went to SS sports
    Hope this helps

• problem with my vu duo and dm500s too....when I checked on optibox alligator everything seem to be ok...so....maybe is from vhannibal setting...

• The image is not the problem I've just put on bh 2.1.4 and only ss news ,4 and 5 are working.WHY will the spiderbox work and not the 2 vu boxes?

• Is not image...is not setting( i tryed even old setting from different like dona,vhannibal, cyrus)...then what the hell it is??...
    Signal?
    On optibox alligator is seem ok, is true tunner is much better than vu or dm 500s... for example on thor 1w i can see nordic hd channels, with vu only in day time so I suppose signal is a bit lower and that why appear that problem....

Edited once, last by vudoi ().

• It's the settings that are causing the problem,
    I have just manually scanned 28.2 and everything now working perfect.
    I thought from the outset that the channel lists was the problem, but after trying catseye and vhannibal I did not expect
    both channel lists to have the same faults.

Thanks for all your help
    Regards
    jcll

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!