HDMU CaptainBlastXD Spark7162

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,661 times. The last Post () by robbbin.

• I am about set on trying this customized image out but I am sort of confused by all the links, updates galore, repeated posting of the orig post for no reason I can see, garish font size and colors, I did study it all last night but coming here today I can't make head or tail of all the downloads again, which are current (latest), which old, deprecated as they say, thanks for pointers.

I think if I use the very first link from the first page of this thread

[- Download Backup4 HERE!!!Update 4 - 27/06/15]

I will get the image with all the tweaks by pauldb integrated in?

Edited 3 times, last by vinov ().

• Update after few days of trying this image out - the backup image loaded fine, no problem whatever, but there is one deadly fault, every maybe two and a half seconds the spinner wheel shows up for some quarter second and that is related to slow response to every change I want to make with remote control - showing infobar only after a second delay and spinning wheel showup, same for dismissing infobar by pressing Exit on remote, calling up any menu same delay with spinner showing, changing menu choices (scrolling through epg or system menus) also has delays, basically that kills this enigma for me.

As I wrote in support section here on forum, I can make this enigma work fast by launching Autobouquets plugin and letting it do its lookup/download thing from 28.2 sat, but next restart of enigma the debilitating delays return... I deleted the plugin but that doesn't help and it removes the only way to remove the slowdowns. I could reinstall it but I can't run this plugin by hand every time enigma boots (I shut down the box most nights).

Edited once, last by vinov ().

• Yes the first link is the latest one, I cannot remove the attachments so that is why I have to put up new posts up.
    And yes you'll get the tweaks that pauldb has made to his version.

Update after few days of trying this image out - the backup image loaded fine, no problem whatever, but there is one deadly fault, every maybe two and a half seconds the spinner wheel shows up for some quarter second and that is related to slow response to every change I want to make with remote control - showing infobar only after a second delay and spinning wheel showup, same for dismissing infobar by pressing Exit on remote, calling up any menu same delay with spinner showing, changing menu choices (scrolling through epg or system menus) also has delays, basically that kills this enigma for me.

As I wrote in support section here on forum, I can make this enigma work fast by launching Autobouquets plugin and letting it do its lookup/download thing from 28.2 sat, but next restart of enigma the debilitating delays return... I deleted the plugin but that doesn't help and it removes the only way to remove the slowdowns. I could reinstall it but I can't run this plugin by hand every time enigma boots (I shut down the box most nights).

Sorry to hear that this is happening to you, I have not had this issue. If you would like to load up your own HDMU image I will be glad to help you setup the skin as well as the fixes via PM, and of course you can go with your own plugins.

• Update after few days of trying this image out - the backup image loaded fine, no problem whatever, but there is one deadly fault, every maybe two and a half seconds the spinner wheel shows up for some quarter second and that is related to slow response to every change I want to make with remote control - showing infobar only after a second delay and spinning wheel showup, same for dismissing infobar by pressing Exit on remote, calling up any menu same delay with spinner showing, changing menu choices (scrolling through epg or system menus) also has delays, basically that kills this enigma for me.

2 thinks i have found with slow response, one is when the tuners are set up wrong, the other is to do with the epg

,the epg fills up over time and grinds the box to a point what you describe, the only way is to delete the crossepg folder on the hard drive and epg.dat then redownload crossepg epg data , try it

not noticed a big problem on the latest image from hdmu though

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7162 Backup

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!