Oscam Configs For SKY UK CAID 0960 Red Card

There are 164 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,834 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Is there oscam configs to run on a ubuntu server?

- - - Updated - - -

Got sorted guys got caid 0960 working alongside caid 0963 in my ubuntu server so I'm able to swap between the red and the white card :36_002:

• Hi guys,

A very basic question, how do I check if I have a white or a red card?
    What I can tell you is that I have HD channels activated.

Cheers
    John

• Official Post

Hi guys,

A very basic question, how do I check if I have a white or a red card?
    What I can tell you is that I have HD channels activated.

Cheers
    John

The colour of your card should be a sure giveaway just by looking at it.. Which emulator and configs are you using to receive HD channels ? Some HD channels still work, but not movies & sports..

• The colour of your card should be a sure giveaway just by looking at it.. Which emulator and configs are you using to receive HD channels ? Some HD channels still work, but not movies & sports..

Thanks Master G.

My Sky UK card is Red on top and white at the bottom: I guess it's a new card?

At the moment I use it only on my Sky UK HD Box and I use the Solo2 for Hotbird but I was wondering if there is a way to use the Sky card on the Solo2.
    I guess it is not possible to to the new paring scheme which signs each ECM?

• The colour of your card should be a sure giveaway just by looking at it.. Which emulator and configs are you using to receive HD channels ? Some HD channels still work, but not movies & sports..

Ok, that's a good starting point. :)
    Can I assume that my Red Sky UK card is the latest then?
    Also, can I assume that, at least for the moment, there is no way I can use my card on my Vu+ Solo2 to watch HD channels?

Cheers
    John

Yes

Also, can I assume that, at least for the moment, there is no way I can use my card on my Vu+ Solo2 to watch HD channels?

Also correct except for a select few, bt's, setanta, itv 2,3,4 etc.

• Yes

Also correct except for a select few, bt's, setanta, itv 2,3,4 etc.

Thanks.

Slightly OT but as far as you are aware of, if I put a logger in the Sky box, do you think it will be able to detect it or everything should be fine?

Cheers
    John

• I use the Sky UK Caid 0960 Red Card Oscam & CCcam Config Omnikey.rar put my box key in oscam config my card being read but I don't no how to get my openbox connected to it new at this any help pls theres a
    N: 127.0.0.1 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 256 in cccam config do need to change the ip to my ip of my server

• Official Post

do need to change the ip to my ip of my server

If you are going to use CCcam as server then leave that N line alone, it connects CCcam to oscam (oscam is only a card reader in this scenario)..

Setup an F line in the CCcam.cfg:

Code
    F: user password

Give out a c line to the openbox:

Code
    C: 192.168.1.82 12000 user password

• 192.168.1.82 - is the ip address of the server. If the openbox was connecting from outside the network you would use a dynamic hostname instead of the ip address..
    • 12000 - is the server listen port in CCCam.cfg. Change this to your own ports for better security.
    • user password - Change these to your own for better security.

You don`t need to use CCcam as oscam can be card reader and server.

To setup a share create an [account] in oscam.user for each peer.. (description, user & password parameters can be changed to your own details)
    For example:
    oscam.user

In oscam.conf you should have the [cccam] protocol. port = 12000 can be changed to your own port.
    For example:
    oscam.conf

Code
    [cccam]
    port = [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000[/COLOR]
    version = 2.1.3
    build = 3165
    reshare = 1

You can now give out C lines. your.hostname.org will be your dynamic hostname ( use ip address of server if sharing on your own network) & 12000 will be the cccam port which is open in your router..
    For example:

Code
    C: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000 [/COLOR][COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat1 support1[/COLOR]
    C: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000 [/COLOR][COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat2 support2[/COLOR]
    C: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000 [/COLOR][COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat3 support3[/COLOR]

You can`t create an N line in CCcam, this needs to be done in oscam with the [newcamd] protocol.. Create a new [account] in oscam.user and place the N line on your stb (0960 is the caid of your red uk card)..

• For blackhole image ftp to /etc/tuxbox/config > open oscam.server file > add your converted boxkey to boxid =
    Or in the oscam web-interface choose Files > oscam.server > boxid =

Sorry I should have mentioned I have Vix. I went to /etc/tuxbox/config and can see the oscam.server file so I assume that's the correct location?
    I tried to download the boxkey generator from here but it won't download: http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?p=1183#post1183

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!