Oscam Configs For SKY UK CAID 0960 Red Card

There are 164 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,823 times. The last Post () by master G.

• guyz
    ive been using cccam for years, but sl* changed my old sd box over today as it has blown up, ive now got a red card, ive uploaded the oscam files form post one on my vu solo 2, the oscam file is running and will clear sl*1 etc, but no movies or sport, ive got my boxkey i think i have to get it into oscam somehow, BUt ive no idea hoe to load it into oscam, i know how to do it in ccam but its different i take it
    al

• Hi G,
    Thanks for the reply, Ive loaded it into cccam 2.30, on my vusolo 2, ive loaded your oscam config from page 1, and activated that oscam file on my vu, it clears non premium, channels fine, but wont clear, movies sport etc, so im not sure how, i load the box key into your oscam file, i downloaded your ipk for the blackhole image,
    i never changed over to oscam as i found it a little confusing, so sorry for the dumb questions mate, allso, will your config use the cccamcfg on my box, as i share with my kids, or do i have to laod the clines into oscam

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guyz
    Ive found a thread on here,
    http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…php/110193-CCCAm-to-OSCAM
    which explains a lot,
    thanks
    Al

• Official Post

If you are using CCcam you won`t use any of the configs provided from this thread.. Convert your box key then add whats below to the CCcam.cfg (change 12 34 56 78 to your converted boxkey):

BOXKEY: /dev/sci0 12 34 56 78
    SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3750000

Let me know if CCcam isn`t working and we can configure OSCam for you buddy..

• Hi G,
    thanks so much for your help mate,
    ive added my boxkey into oscam all channels now clearing ( An old dog can learn new tricks LOL )
    Now next step is adding my f lines in, i share with my two kids,

Ive found the cccam to oscam converter you posted mate, ive converted the filnes, but when i go to log into the web interface for your oscam its asking for username and password, so i cant get in.
    I was going to add them via DCC into oscam user, but there is a config file in there, so didnt look like the right place to add them so i lost my nerve.

Have i followed the advice, correctly so far mate, convert the F lines into oscam format with your converter, then copy and paste them into oscam user somehow ?

Thanks
    Al

Al
    Al

• Official Post

The converter is only for c or n lines..

To setup a share (F line) create an [account] in oscam.user for each peer.. (description, user & password parameters can be changed to your own details)
    For example:
    oscam.user

To create an N line add the [newcamd] protocol to oscam.conf..

Code
    ### oscam.conf ###

[newcamd]
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    port = [COLOR='#FF8C00']34000[/COLOR]@0960:000000

To create an C line add the [cccam] protocol to oscam.conf. port = 12000 can be changed to your own port.
    For example:

Code
    oscam.conf
    [cccam]
    port = [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000[/COLOR]
    version = 2.1.3
    build = 3165
    reshare = 1

You can now give out C or N lines. your.hostname.org will be your dynamic hostname, 12000 will be the cccam port & 3400 will be the newcamd port which is open in your router..
    For example:

Code
    N: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']34000[/COLOR] [COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat[/COLOR] [COLOR='#FF0000']support[/COLOR] 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    C: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000 [/COLOR][COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat1 support1[/COLOR]
    C: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000 [/COLOR][COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat2 support2[/COLOR]
    C: your.hostname.org [COLOR='#FF8C00']12000 [/COLOR][COLOR='#FF0000']linuxsat3 support3[/COLOR]
  • Hi G,
    thanks so much for your help on this,
    Ive just followed your last bit of advice, the reason why cccam did not work earlier when I added the box key in, was i didnt change the frequency to what you posted,
    should read better, ( its my old eyes mate honest )

SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/sci0 3750000

cccam working well, I will continue to experiment with oscam, as many say its the way forward,
    thanks again
    Al

• i stil dont use my boxkey in oscam with no issues on OSCam r11198 should i really need to do it ?
    on a side note i do have to manual update the card via stb once every cpl of months its a white card though so could this be reason why ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Official Post

i stil dont use my boxkey in oscam with no issues on OSCam r11198 should i really need to do it ?
    on a side note i do have to manual update the card via stb once every cpl of months its a white card though so could this be reason why ?

Boxkey is only needed for the red card, caid 0960.

• Official Post

Hi will i have to register my card red (0960) to an sd sky box for the movies to work and the sport just that i activated to an sky + hd box drx 890-r coverted box key and it still says needs pairing in oscam log thanks

You don`t need to pair the red card to an SD model, that`s only for white cards.. The red card works straight out of the HD receiver..

How did you add the boxkey ? give us an example please, without posting the real boxid.

• Hi master g thanks for your reply my mistake was just do the first 10 numbers then convert don't do the last digit
    so from the above example just do

the first ten digits from the serial number from the sky menu usually 11 digits

gives me

14AC88C7

which was different from the first time i was typing in the original 11 digits off the box

• Hi,

Sorry for the basic question but I have a red card with a HD box.
    I thought it wasn't possible to watch movie and sport HD channels on OSCAM anymore?
    Is it still the case or OSCAM now supports the new pairing scheme?
    I have a Vu+ Solo2.

Cheers
    John

• It's still not possible to watch HD unless it's in an official receiver, subscribed to HD pack.
    The card will run in Oscam without the need to pair it to an sd receiver (will need boxkey) but all that will be available will be sd content (more or less)

• Guyz
    I wonder if anyone can advise please, Im brand new to oscam from CCCam ,

ive just installed the latest version of oscam as posted by Master G in the last few days here :
    http://linuxsat-support.com/sh….php/119264-cccam-v-oscam

It says in that thread just insert your reader, Ive done a search and ive copied this in from one of his previous posts

####oscam.server####

[reader]
    label = SKYUK
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0960
    boxid =
    cardmhz = 2700
    mhz = 450
    detect = cd
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    saveemm-u = 1
    saveemm-s = 1

Oscam is running, it sees the card ive inserted the box Id but the sports and movies are not clearing, i know ive done something wrong but cant see what, any one see anything please
    Thanks
    Al

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!