Oscam Configs For SKY UK CAID 0960 Red Card

There are 164 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 44,824 times. The last Post () by master G.

• The CCcam_BoxKey.rar link isn't working. I've tried in all browsers. Chrome for example when I click on the "Download" button takes me to a page that says "This site can't be reached". Do you have an alternative download location please.

- - - Updated - - -

I got my key from Dreambox Edit and I entered it into the oscam.server file and FTP it to my box. I can't get a picture on the Sky Sports F1, BT Sport channels, etc. But I get a picture on ComedyXtra. I tried entering the boxkey without spaces and then a space after every 2 digits but it made no difference.

• I meant to say I used the Dreambox Config Creator to get the box key.

I'm in OpenWebIf and I don't see oscam live log anywhere. Where do I find it? What exactly do you need me to do?

Also I have instantly send me an email setup on this forum but you posted 20 minutes ago and I never got an email notifying me of your post?

• Official Post

Make sure the boxid is added properly.
    If its like this it won`t work:

Code
    boxid= 12 34 56 78

It should be like this (no spaces):

Code
    boxid= 12345678

You need to be looking at the oscam web interface not openwebif..

In a browser like this http://ip.address.of.box:8888 (change ip.address.of.box to the correct ip address of your receiver).

Live log tab will be at the top of the interface

6f18e58467a5c6d7.jpg

• Was there anything wrong with my log?

I bought a 12 month pirated Sky subscription from a guy on Facebook. It required my internet always be on otherwise I wouldn't get a picture and you could only get SD channels apart from BT Sport and ITV2,3,4 which were in HD. I'm no longer using that service but I had it a week ago and I was able to get ITV4 HD. It seems to be exactly the same as what I'm using now but it was "card sharing". So if I could get ITV4 HD then which was about 1 week ago, why can't I get it now? Is it only available on a white card?

Can I still get the BT Sport channels in HD?

I think I'll have to swap cards as the card in my official Sky box has a BT Sport multi-room subscription. That card is a white card. Can you please give me a link to a guide that says how to get Sky channels working with that card.

• i assumed the itv channels 2 3 4 HD & also channel 5 HD should be available but not 100% sure as said i personally lost those channels months ago
    never understood why was only the itv side of it i lost maybe if back in original box would be different i can recieve from elsewhere hence confused

• Official Post

Restarted my box. Here's the log. I can view Sky Sports & Eurosport SD channels, ComedyXtra but can't view BT Sport channels or ITV4 HD. I think it's because I need a multi-room subscription for BT Sport. But why can't I get ITV4 HD?

http://pastebin.com/JWm0QxnN

Which package/channels are available on this card ? Can you put the card in the official receiver to see if those channels are working ?

Show us the oscam log from startup.

I can see some channels are working, but for other channels you get "no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data" error, so maybe your boxkey is correct.

Send me the serial number from underneath the receiver and i will convert it for you.

I just checked ITV HD channels and they are working, so apologies for the incorrect info.

Can I still get the BT Sport channels in HD?

Can you please give me a link to a guide that says how to get Sky channels working with that card.

BT Sport HD channels are still working.

The only difference in the configs for the uk white card is caid 0963. Change 0960 in your configs to 0963 or use these -> How-To: Oscam or Oscam & CCcam For SLY UK CAID 0963.. You don`t need to convert the boxkey for the white 0963 card..

• Official Post

On the other forum, I told him that he can pair the red card to a HD receiver and it will still work. I dont think he believed me. He said he had a white card on that forum.

I also suspect that he is mixing up cards between the three receivers. Linux, SD and HD. Or he is and using two different cards on his Linux receiver depending on what he is doing at the time. I post not to cause offence but to give some background information for those assisting him by PM.

• On the other forum, I told him that he can pair the red card to a HD receiver and it will still work. I dont think he believed me. He said he had a white card on that forum.

I also suspect that he is mixing up cards between the three receivers. Linux, SD and HD. Or he is and using two different cards on his Linux receiver depending on what he is doing at the time. I post not to cause offence but to give some background information for those assisting him by PM.

I did believe you. Not sure what you're referring to but on the forum we're on now I said my card is red.

To save any hassle I'm in the process of pairing my Red card to my official Sky+HD box and my white card from that box will be paired to my VU+ Duo2 so I don't need to enter the boxkey,etc.

• Official Post

I did believe you. Not sure what you're referring to but on the forum we're on now I said my card is red.

To save any hassle I'm in the process of pairing my Red card to my official Sky+HD box and my white card from that box will be paired to my VU+ Duo2 so I don't need to enter the boxkey,etc.

You cannot pair a sky card to your duo2. If it is relevant, you cannot pair two different sky cards to one sky receiver either.

If I may make a suggestion, explain your intended outcome in the simplest terms possible. Then expalin your current setup, people will assist. If you want to, you can have configs so that you use two cards. MasterG has offered to help you with the box key. Hopefully, your issue will be resolved.

Posting box serial numbers in the open is not a good idea.

• Hi, can anyone help please. I've been watching the BT Sport channels in HD with my red card on my VU+ Duo2 for the past few weeks. Today I'm not getting a picture on any of the BT HD channels. I put my card back in my Sky box and the BT Sport HD channels playback fine. I can still watch ITV4HD on the VU+ Duo2 as well as the BT Sport channels in SD so I don't think this is wrong config issue.

• The BT HD channels have now been hit with the same card security that sky introduced a long time ago now to combat card sharing their HD channels. There is already a thread on here about it here: Thread: bt hd gone The BT HD channels will now only clear when your card is in the sky receiver that your card is paired to unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• (reader) skyuk [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Card needs pairing/extra data
    (reader) skyuk [videoguard2] classD3 ins54: no cw --> Tier expired

Hello can anyone say what is it?

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!