Internal card reader question!

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,004 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi people!

I recently switched from my old dream800HD to a Solo2 and opted for the Black Hole 2.1.7 image.
    All is working smooth and fast but I still need some help. I have a viaccess card for RTV Slovenia Eutelsat 16A that perfectly worked on the
    old dream800HD in the CI slot just using Cccam. In the Solo2 the card doesn't seem to be recognized by the internal card reader, or the card reader doesn't work with Cccam.
    I have spent some time to search through the forum, but it is hard to search for something that you don't even know of what you are searching for!

So, I will really appreciate if someone can give me some direction, so I can do some reading about the subject.

Thanks in advance!

• cazuela yes I have the same setup, as the card didn't need some special treatment. It just worked fine with any version of cccam.

As I don't know much about oscam (just that is a card reader that works with cccam), can you diect me with some link to some good reading so I can do my homework.

Thanks again!

• Thanks guys fo the direction. After a couple of hour of reading I finally completed the setup and all it's working fine.

Thanks to your support server I just downloaded the Oscam-svn10077/cccam-2.1.3 and changed the requierd values.

Just remember the sci0 slot of the Solo2 is the lowest one! (This is directed to some newbie like me comming here after me)

THX!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!