Help needed

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 840 times. The last Post () by jaygee540.

• Hi all ... I'm trying to update my vu+ duo2 with null cable I've connected fine and its started to update , but it's just hanging at the stage 2 enter into cfe mode and is at 20% am I missing anything? .... I'm having to flash this way as I can't do it through usb , tried all sorts of sub sticks... Any ideas m8ys

• Yes done all that ....used about 10 different sticks so I've decided to try a null cable ...... Every time I restart my vu box it goes back to the set up screan and won't hold any settings .... So I'm trying to go back to vix from BH .... So as I said does anyone know why it's hanging at 20% and asking to enter cfe mode

Edited once, last by splat01 ().

• When I put any usb stick in all it says is reading sub for a split second then goes to first boot set up ..... I set it up then turn it off and loops round again...... Tried connecting with vu+ utility and that seems to connect but sticks at 20% and asks to restart machine and want to start cfg..... Then that's as far as it gets..... Don't know what to do next to be honest .....

it says is reading sub for a split second then goes to first boot set up

This usually occurs on mine if the image is corrupt or not in the right format-> vuplus folder containing duo2 folder containing files..
    I know you have the experience bud but before desperation,,, a step back to ponder...

• ive read about peeps using a powered usb device and have sorted it out that way.... but i never rush in .. and ill keep reading and searching to sort the prob out .... i think it is corrupt , all i need to do is get inside the damn thing lol ..... right off to bed and try another day .... shame there anything on the board like a pc that i can reset by swapping pins around .... night all

• Hi all ... I'm trying to update my vu+ duo2 with null cable I've connected fine and its started to update , but it's just hanging at the stage 2 enter into cfe mode and is at 20% am I missing anything? .... I'm having to flash this way as I can't do it through usb , tried all sorts of sub sticks... Any ideas m8ys

Hi Splat01
    Can I ask what programme you were using to connect to your duo2?
    Thanks
    Jay

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!