Automated Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install Package For Debian 6

There are 252 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 60,922 times. The last Post () by ilk.

• Official Post

################################################################
    Updated 26th July 2012

Oscam Binary updated to rev7029
    serial numbers are no longer displayed in logs

Option to set static ip during install removed.
    Several users reported loss of internet connection after this, if you need to set it static do so manually or via your router instead.

Missing directory /home/cccam issue resolved.
    Many reports of this, you will now be able to use the config update script immediatley.

Tested today with 100% success on Debian 6.0.5 fresh install

Please keep the feedback comming

• Having difficulity getting this to read my cards, I used my working cfg from my previous version which worked ok, but now all I can get is "usb bulk write failed " I have 4 local cards but no combination on device makes any difference:

• Hi, can i first of all start by saying thanks in advance to anybody who can help.

I have been running a dm500 for some time now and would like to see if i can use an old pc i have lying around as i have had to replace the dm500 on a couple of occasions due to over heating etc.
    I am totally new to linux and tbh i am finding it somwhat mind numbing at the moment but we all have to start somewhere and i have to learn before i can give anything back :)
    I'll start at the begining and try to give as much info as i can,
    PC spec : Pentium 4, 3.4 GHz, 2 gb ramm, 160 gb hard drive
    Debian 6.0.5 i386 32bit installed as follows:
    straight install not a graphical install, Language: english, Location: united kingdom, keyboard layout: British english
    Hostname: first part of my dyndns account
    Domain name: full dyndns acount
    root password: example123
    user account: fred bloggs
    username for account : fred
    user password: example234
    Partitioning method: Guided - use entire disk Partitioning scheme: All files in one partition
    Use a network mirror: no Participate in package survey?: no
    Choose software to install: Web server, standard system utillities
    Install the GRUB boot loader to the master boot record? : yes
    At this point the disc ejects and upon continue the pc reboots and gives me command prompt... hostname login: fred password: example234
    i then get:
    fred@hostname:~$ at this promt i enter: su followed by: example123 and get: root@hostname:/home/fred# i then input the following lines one at a time followed by enter:
    wget http://tiny.cc/ns80h
    chmod 755 ns80h
    ./ns80h
    at this point it seems to run the installation script for automated oscam/cccam 2.1.3 installation but then hangs at:

Downloading and installing various needed programs like apache, ftp, ssh...
    This is needed for the webinfo tool to work
    This might take some time to download and install (depending on computer and network speeds)
    i have left it for hours but nothing, i have 60mb connection to the tinternet but no matter how long i leave it, it still dosnt complete the script. i know other people have had this problem, but for all the reading i have done i cant seem to find an answer on why it keeps doing this, i have reinstalled debian countless times now and reinstalled the auto install script but for the life of me i cant find what i am missing and dont know what else to try, any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance D

• Official Post

click the download now from the first post, and takes me to http://napoleon.acc.umu.se/deb…an-6.0.4-i386-netinst.iso

Not Found

The requested URL /debian-cd/6.0.4/i386/iso-cd/debian-6.0.4-i386-netinst.iso was not found on this server.
    Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) Server at ftp.acc.umu.se Port 80

The links change often mate, i have updated the tutorial with the new 6.0.5 working link.

• gone to install after link updated and stops at install a cd player ? wont go pass it

dont worry, lead was loose

• Hi, new to this and would like a bit of assistance and some things arnt making sense to me.

Ive setup the server with debian and installed oscam and cccam as directed. I did this a few days ago and the server has been left running for a few days until the sly was installed so i had something to put into the omnikey reader, which was pluged in before installing debain and appears to be installed.

So heres where i am, theentitlment configs, ive seen the files, i just cant seem to log in by the usual ftp method, when setting up debain i setup a password for root i believe and another username and password as it asked but i cant seem to get in by ftp to the server with those login details, am i missing something? when installing debain should i have ticked anything but webserver to install?

I now have an active card, i got the serial from the box and it starts 037*****70 10 digits long i read one thing saying 10 digits and another saying it should be 11 digits but the 10 digit code as it is gives me 7numbers followed by a letter, 8 in total, is that right? Again, stuck on how to update the cfg file without ftp to the server, im begining to thing should i reinstall it all?

Any assistance in easy terms would be helpfull

• Hi Mate,

Are you using putty and winscp to access you server....if not get them

For Putty You will have to type Server IP address(did you set a static one?) and the the root password

For Winscp you will need IP address of server....the username will be root and password (the root password)

This should gain access to server?

You will need to install/setup the Omnikey on debian it doesnt just plug in and play so if you haven't already take a look here

http://linuxsat-support.com/li…key-readers-linux-pc.html

http://linuxsat-support.com/os…/14085-oscam-omnikey.html

http://linuxsat-support.com/li…21-debian-difficulty.html

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Ok, well i started afresh because i had been playing with things in the oscam program before thinking that somehow a miracle would happen and the card just share! i know your probley laughing your ass off but yeah, so fresh install again, installed the omnikey and it found it and copied over the Oscam configs over, did i need to change anything to the files i sent over at all?

So now i have that done, im thinking about the boxkey, i converted it into hex and tried it on a s11 box and it worked fine, so im thinking how do i get this key onto the server, and once thats done is it just a case of sticking the card in the server and duplicating the test account or do i need to input more information into the oscam web page?

Starting to make some sense :)

Thanks a million!

• Right, well ive done all of that and now ive found out to put the boxkey in the oscam.server file, do i need to do something to tell the boxkey to use it with the omnikey reader? if so how would i go about that?

On the s11 box now it does say online for the user but no channels are coming through

Thanks again, i know im a pain

• Official Post

Right, well ive done all of that and now ive found out to put the boxkey in the oscam.server file, do i need to do something to tell the boxkey to use it with the omnikey reader? if so how would i go about that?

On the s11 box now it does say online for the user but no channels are coming through

Thanks again, i know im a pain

Im guessing its the uk card you have, if so then the boxkey is not required running this card in oscam. Delete the boxkey line & restart oscam, the boxkey will be detected automatically. You may also find this useful.

[h=3]For Beginners - How To Add Lines To Linux Server Using CS Studio[/h]
    [h=3]Getting Started - Flines & Clines For Beginners[/h]

• Hi Ten, thanks for the auto script, got everything up and running fine but the cccam2.1.3 restarts every 5 mins, i think it may be something in the script but dont know were to start i haven't loaded anything into the cccam.cfg, i updated the cccam to 214 to see if the problem was 213 but it still restarts every 5 mins. any idea what i can check within the scripts. Thanks.

*Have sorted it now cheers for another great tut.

• hi mate same is happening to me can you tell me what you have done please.

and also my server never reboots say like 4 in the morning is there something i can do in the script somewhere
    as im sick of manually rebooting server everyday

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

• hi mate how do i disable the scripts ive got 2 omnikeys working this must me the problem mate need to get it sorted

THANKYOU TO COMING TO THIS FANTASTIC SITE AND POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND KNOWLEDGE FOR US ALL TO USE LONG LIVE THIS SITE

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!