Problems excluding sly uk from other peoples C-Lines , DOin My Nut :-)

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,387 times. The last Post () by ddaddy.

• Ok i have about 10 shares in VU+ box CCam 2.1.3 with my Sly local on an N Line from Debian Oscam Server with 256 trick to fake local!

HOWEVER

When i change channel sometimes my VU+ will decide to take a feed from someone else on hop1/2 ?????? (never used to!)

so say my c-line is :

user.dyndns.org 12345 user pass

when i put this below shouldnt ccam block requests to 0963 (sly) from that user because i still seem to pick up from there line somehow???:

user.dyndns.org 12345 user pass { 0963:0 }

am i missing something or is the 0963:0 wring , have also tried 0963:000000 and still it does not block!

Cant get the lines to block 0963!

Thanks guys

• I'm in a similar situation where I want to block BoxNation from my CCcam peers but nothing I've added after the C line seems to work..

I'm really not sure if you can do it yourself....the peers might have to do it on their F line?

Theres something else a miss though...no way should your server be preferring ECM's from a hop 1 or higher over your hop 0!!

• sandman i agree , i have changed nothing, i have remove anticascading from debian as i have 4 flines pulling codes from main user on server, the channels clear when i # all other c-lines, as soon as i enable the other lines its all over the place, changed the n-line to a c-line from oscam server and seems a little better but also want it so i know my local is off straight away! :-)

• You are trying user.dyndns.org 12345 user pass { 0963:0 } ?

You need to add 'NO' after the pass (or yes if you want to accept emm's):

user.dyndns.org 12345 user pass no { 0963:0 }

• Glad you got it sorted Deerhunter. As soon as cccam gets the wrong syntax in a line, it ignores the rest of it.

Sandman, not entirely sure without checking my config, but try { 0963:channel caid:0 }

• Just read the original cfg info and it says that is how its done!
    { caid:id:0 }

I've tried all of these to block BoxNation -

C: address port username password no { 0963:C5CB }
    C: address port username password no { 0963:C5CB:0 }
    C: address port username password no { 0:0:2, 0963:C5CB }
    C: address port username password no { 0:0:2, 0963:C5CB:0 }

no dice so far!

• Try restarting cccam after putting the line in.
    Remove all other lines to make sure they're not cleared by another one.

Doesn't amending and uploading cccam.cfg restart everything? I always get a freeze so assumed it was all restarting!

I've even rebooted after...still no joy!

Time wise it would be cheaper to subscribe :tire:

• Its in the CCcam.cfg file lads

Code
    #
    #C: <hostname> <port> <username> <password> <wantemus> ( { caid:id(:uphops), caid:id(:uphops), ... } )
    #

Try and get your peer to block it on the fline, you cannot block sids on the cline only providers.

Thanks for the confirmation....too much bother to message 5+ peers asking them to block a single channel...I'll just leave it!

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!