SKY UK 0960,0963 FIX LATEST NEWS

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 57,034 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• I am clever lets start with that. yes it is ipab firmware.

at the end of the day no need for insulting peoples intelligence, if ABM was built to sort channels correctly then it would remove uneeded files automatically.

how am i supposed to know that i need to go in and delete files? ive been stuck trying to get sorted to fix this which to be fair i havent asked for a penny from anyone and never will do. i dont expect to be met with comments such as 'i thought you were supposed to be clever?' maybe if something constructive was said id feel a little more appreciated but 20 hours a day looking into every aspect of how to fix this for the past 3 nearly 4 months to get to the last hurdle and someone ask if im supposed to be clever is a bit rude. i wish i hadnt asked for help with this final hurdle now. i was only pointing out what i could physically see on my end on my boxes.

arrogance is no way to make friends.

• I am clever lets start with that. yes it is ipab firmware.

at the end of the day no need for insulting peoples intelligence, if ABM was built to sort channels correctly then it would remove uneeded files automatically.

how am i supposed to know that i need to go in and delete files? ive been stuck trying to get sorted to fix this which to be fair i havent asked for a penny from anyone and never will do. i dont expect to be met with comments such as 'i thought you were supposed to be clever?' maybe if something constructive was said id feel a little more appreciated but 20 hours a day looking into every aspect of how to fix this for the past 3 nearly 4 months to get to the last hurdle and someone ask if im supposed to be clever is a bit rude. i wish i hadnt asked for help with this final hurdle now. i was only pointing out what i could physically see on my end on my boxes.

arrogance is no way to make friends.

you are using a image the uses something called sky bouquet maker,

why when ABM does the job, you should know that paul brennan has removed edited and changed a lot in his backup image of openatv,

start using openatv as it was ment to be and you would have found out that ABM still correctly places movies and sport in the correct places,

like i said, i stick by my comments if you was clever you would have known this instead you use a image for people that knows nothing about e2,thats who it was made for

i also gave you a option of fixing your problem but as you are on IPAB i very much doubt it will work, speak to paul on his facebook group, very helpful them lot not

good luck you will need it

• all im saying is that it worked prior to the channels being dark and only last week on tuesday did the sports come back in but still no movies. but its fine i only asked for help with this not to be slated for using a image which to be honest is easier for most people to use. i personally dont use enigma recievers as i dont have the use for all the extra stuff involved in them i only use an openbox thats it. but its me that helps people to understand what is going on. my family are the only people i share with and when i ask them to scan for the updates and things dont show up how would you like me to know whats going on?

at the end of the day im just going to close this thread as its literally just turned into me asking for help and getting told im doing things wrong so tell you what, you all want a fix. go find it.

im not getting told im using crap etc when i have spent all this time to try and help this community.

• Mate, chill, we were trying to see if we could make life easier rather than doing a full scan.. I know 100% ipab AND others manipulate bouquets since channels went dead.. they have posted on other forums admitting it.. that is why your seeing issues with ABM/SBM not showing movies bouquet correctly..

I don't have the expertise you are looking for but I know my way around e2 boxes and was trying to help with what I knew..

Take my advice or leave it.. doesn't matter to me.. I wish ye best of luck in getting a fix.

• Official Post

If using ABM and no other scripts in image, delete the following lines:

Code
    # Remove encrypted services from certain transport streams

if custom and service["service_type"] != 2 and service["transport_stream_id"] in broken_TSIDS and service["free_ca"] != 0:

while service["number"] in LCNs_in_use:

LCNs_in_use.remove(service["number"])

skip = True
  • Sorry don't want to come in here sounding like an idiot. Firstly I'd like to say I appreciate all the work you've done.

Is this fix going to get me all my sky channels back on my Vu+ Duo running OpenViX or am I completely misunderstanding what this project is?

• hi freddieerg yes that is correct. basically the channels that are currently dark are encrypted with a new set of coding that requires quite a bit of knowledge to collect. this fix is something that has been worked on since day 1 and we are just about complete now.

once this is finalised as being 100% completed then talks will be undertaken with team 3ncrypt to decide best way to roll it out as its not something everyone will be able to do themselves, however im sure once we have completed the team will decide to assist people who are looking for a fix for their hobby side of things and not the big payservers who have in turn helped to cripple it to this stage buy selling lines all over ebay and facebook.

unfortunately im not sure on what will happen until the final stages are completed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!