Skin Support - Post questions for all my skins in here.

There are 1,432 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 145,150 times. The last Post () by urie.

• openpli skins dont work on openatv builds and vice versa.
    The screen names and elements are different. You would have to rewrite a huge chunk of code to get it working.

Hence why on forums, you have sections for oe-alliance skins and openpli skins

picon folder on openatv in your case would be /media/hdd/picon

but you got no picon as you are on a folder not a channel.???

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• I’ve just updated to open atv 7.2 and wanted to check whether others are having the same issue as me

When you click epg it brings up the graphicalepg I think it’s called. When you then press menu it shows a blank screen with no options

If you go via the set menus where all the settings are and go to the epg/graphicalepg. You can see all the options

Could someone check if they have the same issue

Edited once, last by mo7866 ().

• No such issue here, works correctly and shows the options

• Well it needs more testing then :smiling face with halo:

Funny how most of us old schoolers are still sticking with openatv 6.4 as our stable build

It seems some are scared of change (either that or just too lazy to update) :beaming face with smiling eyes:

untill plugins not available , yes I have changed from 6.4 to 7.0 7.1 now 7.2 but they still seem to be building images for 7.1
    https://images.mynonpublic.com…/build_status_arm_71.html

but for how long think server space may come into play.

• urie Does this just live in toppicks mod nowadays. Just done a very quick scan of my files and cant see it anywhere else

Yes only in Toppicks mod as far as I can see it is not in actual main skins ipk's but there are files in example :

/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1080-r19/toppicks folder called instructions.txt and instructions-v2.txt referring to vix folders and cron timers setup.

Also with reguards to EpgSelection.py I know you did mention that you may not bother with it because tabs not available in VIX now ,I was installing

enigma2-plugin-extensions-openatv-epgselection-mod_3.1_all.ipk (for 6.4) and then copying over EpgSelection.py py3 version I have just since repacked ipk for personal use and added EpgSelection.py py3 version rather than py2 version since openatv 6.4 is EOL and I do not use it now. only 7.2

• Yes, I can confirm this to be the case. Looks like its an issue with 7.2

• Hi Mate, Asside from the counter issue, is timeshift working ok for you? On openatv 7.2 timeshift not working for me for IPTV channels. Once timeshift starts the channel just freezes. So if I enable timeshift to start after 2 seconds, then the channel will only play for 2 seconds and then freeze. I never had this problem in older versions of openatv and I'm using timeshift settings that I have always used.

Thanks.
    Just wondering if others are having the same issue?

• Lad , I just tried it you cannot record and watch channel from same provider if you have only one connection mines also stopped but if I change channel to other provider or satellite it will record. I just check with dreamexplorer select file and info and you can see file size changing also if you check record timers

• Lad , I just tried it you cannot record and watch channel from same provider if you have only one connection mines also stopped but if I change channel to other provider or satellite it will record. I just check with dreamexplorer select file and info and you can see file size changing also if you check record timers

Yeah, I thought it might be some kind of conflict with the timeshift recording and trying to watch at same time. But it has always worked before on a line with 1 connection. Its a new box I'm testing with (h8.2H) but I've found the 6.4 openatv version so going to give that a try now and see. Thanks

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!