Enigma Web TV Latest Release

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,880 times. The last Post () by tebaa.

• Official Post

NEW Release 1.1.2.0 published

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the new release 1.1.2.0 !

New features in this version :

Code
    - The tool has now its own PHP server, that means all data exchanges will directly be made using your computer. (that should resolve some connections & speed issues).
    - Latest VLC Nightly 2.1.0-git-20120423-0005 integrated.
    - Video Output modules selection for people having problems with default VLC settings like DirectX, OpenGL, etc ... (don't touch this if the tool works when it starts ...)
    - NEW web interface based on ajax that enables to be run on the mongoose php server on your computer (the app do no more use the FREE.FR server as bridge !!!)
    - Video settings can be modified directly from the Web Interface.
    - 'TV OFF' button will just stop the streaming, so you will stay connected to the interface but unlock the box tunner !
    - New 'Logoff' button to completelly disconnect the Web Interface.
    - Removed some bugs ... :)

• I have tried this with various images and receivers - on the GigaBlue with OpenMips it connected to the box but wouldn't stream. On the Vu+ Duo it didn't connect at all with the ViX image, but I have just gone to Open VTI and it is working as it should.:haha: It may not be to do with the images, rather the version of webinterface you have installed on your receiver, so if you are following all the guides on how to connect - and it is pretty easy, and it doesn't work, then the tweaking should probably be done receiver end rather than in the app.

Edit:

not working perfectly because if I zap channels it zaps the channel on tuner A regardless whether it is in use, so changes the channel for everyone else who is watching too! - still a very promising tool though!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Did you(s) managed to get this sorted? If not ill give it a go and see, if I can discover the problem.

p.s new version 1.1.25 attached

Files

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Banny,

Na mate, switched to Idreamx as i have the pleasure of a Mac lol!

Campbell1987 is playing with it now so fingers crossed between the 2 we will get a result!

I think mine was due to dodgy webif on duo???? many other peps seemed to get it sorted quickly so to speak!

Let us know how you get on!

Server delayed for today then :)

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Default openwebif can be different to old webif. Also username and password aren't the same as your ftp/telnet password. They are http password which by default are blank.

• thanks but no mate.

im looking for a streamer for a windoze lappie, vlc keeps locking up on HD channels so i was looking for an alternative and thought enigmatv might be the answer, but i'm not going to pay for it.

so the search continues.

thanks again.

regards: canthackit

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!