[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 542 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 164,577 times. The last Post () by 68ciccio68.

• But in that case, in the Settings of VPN Manager, put ALL CONFIG IN ONE FOLDER = NO!

And I must emphasise once again: it's all carefully written in my tutorial, see the pdf file....

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

http://www.columbia.edu/acis/ets/CCREAD/etscc/kant.html

• Hi Mate after trying for ages to put my vpn and nearly gave up i came accross your post with using Vpn Manager for surshark which by the way works on vpnunlimited aswell i got it working Thank you the only thing i couldnt do was going in and changing the user and pass via filezilla as it didnt save it so then i put in by hand and it worked Cheers !

• My pleasure!

It does save it, you were doing something wrong there... I did it many times...

"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!"

• what i did find out was that it does work with usb instead of directly in box for some reason probably space thats used as i am trying on a zgemma h2h

and yes i agree with you probably didnt save the file properly ,when i put the ovpn files directly in box it freezes but when on a usb stick works perfectly:good.evening:

• So, it works in Zgemma H2H without problems?

Good to know! :)

• I have in stalled VPN Manager on my Zgemma H2 (Wooshbuild Infinity). I am using Surshark VPN and whilst this works, it is so slow as to be unusable. When connected to the fastest server in my area (London), I get an average 1.6 Mbits/s so can only watch SD streams. When I disconnect from the VPN, I get 26.6 Mbits/s and can watch anything. I have the DNS set at 1.1.1.1 etc., but still way, way slow.

Does anyone know if this is an issue with an older Zgemma model, or is this a known issue with the Surfshark VPN? Seems odd that I can watch UHD streams 100% fine without VPN, but VPN via Surfshark reduces speed 15 fold. Tnx.

• I would say it's your HW, not enough firepower, so there is nothing you can do...

But numsy, a few posts above yours, says it is working fine in his H2, so go figure...

In my old DB500HD I had similar problems...

Ergo not sure what's up with yours... LAN or WLAN?

Buy a better, stronger, newer STB and you won't know you are using VPN.

Zgemma H7 is still the best IMO, H9 Combo/Twin are cool, too. Edision OS mio 4K+, then some Dinobots, like 8008 etc.

Zgemma H10 with dual OS is coming but we do not know how it will function as of now, of course....

• Aha, as I suspected - there is a HW difference... Similar to my old F500HD, I guess...

Yep, it will work fine in a new, stronger box, not to worry!

Surfshark is the EASIEST to set up, for sure!

And unlimited devices... so for me... ;)

• Official Post

Version 1.1.7

only for *deb

- Added WireGuard support

- systemctl start-stop fix

Thanks murxer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!