Jedi EPG Xtream

There are 631 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 147,858 times. The last Post () by zehnisagcan.

• how to make epg for european chanel. the manual seems to be wrong. as I do according to the instructions, after a while a green error screen appears openpli 8.3 2023 03.17 ..where to add epg lines from provider ???

Edited 3 times, last by dariusz ().

• Hi. In latest versions of plugin included iptv-org EPG sources. When I'm trying to update any of their source via Yellow button "Download failed. Try again later" message appears. Can anyone explain the reason? Thanks in advance.

DM900 Combo, Experimental 29-10-2021+GP4.2

• Hi. In latest versions of plugin included iptv-org EPG sources. When I'm trying to update any of their source via Yellow button "Download failed. Try again later" message appears. Can anyone explain the reason? Thanks in advance.

You need to manually check iptv-org EPG sources via browser to see if links are still valid epg sources are getting harder to find and it is not up to KiddaC to try and maintain lists some times users needs to do some work but if you look back KiddaC did post updated epg list file but that may be outdated now as I mentioned things change all the time.

• jak tym epg dla European Chanel. instrukcja wydaje się być błędna. tak jak tworzę zgodnie z wyświetlaczem po pojawieniu się zielonego ekranu otwartego openpli 8.3 2023 03.17 ..gdzie dodaj linie epg od dostawcy ???

• Hello everyone, first of all, many thanks and praise for this beautiful EPG tool
    I have several receivers here in the house, all the same and have now finished the receiver in the hobby room.

Now I have copied the jex.channels / jex.sources /epgimport.conf into the etc/epgimport folder and the epg.json in the jediepgxtream folder of the receiver bedroom and set everything up.

Epg update started and no epg. Then I deleted everything in the bedroom with Jediepg and added a few channels by hand so that the epg works.
    Then I compared the files and found that the channels are assigned differently in the jex.channels file.

Here are the examples using 2 transmitters

hobby room

<channel id="SkyAtlanticHD.de">1:0:1:029a:0903:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//example.m3u8</channel> <!-- DE Sky Atlantic HD -->
    <channel id="SkyComedy.de">1:0:1:029b:91e4:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//example.m3u8</channel> <!-- DE Sky Comedy HD -->

Same channels in the bedroom

<channel id="SkyAtlanticHD.de">1:0:1:02a4:0903:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//example.m3u8</channel> <!-- DE Sky Atlantic HD -->
    <channel id="SkyComedy.de">1:0:1:02a5:91e4:0:0:0:0:0:http%3a//example.m3u8</channel> <!-- DE Sky Comedy HD -->

The transmitters differ only in the jex.channels (029a / 029b) and in the other receiver (02a4 / 02a5)

I take the jex.channels file from the hobby room and change the 029a to 02a4 and the 029b to 02a5 in the jex.channels file.

I have EPG on these channels

why does he do it differently?
    Can I make it so that all receivers are the same for me?
    I create the lists with Jedimakerxtream and work with EPG Importer.

Can I set this somewhere so that jediepg can use the same jex.channels?

Thanks

• Hello KiddaC, it's good to hear that everything is ok with you, but i have a question about this plugin with use in OATV 7.2 , i have installed your plugin from the image feed restarted my box (Pulse 4k mini) when i wan't to use the plugin i get a crash, i even posted on the oatv forum about this problem they answered by the following to me,

That might be, but on your box the installation or the package itself is defect. That can be seen by these long lines with /tmp/ and gitAUTOINC:

Code
    18:30:03.3860 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Plugin.py", line 91, in __call__
    18:30:03.3863 File "/home/oe1/atv7.2/build-enviroment/builds/openatv/release/pulse4kmini/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jediepgxtream/1.xx+gitAUTOINC+3b62fb6126-r1/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediEPGXtream/plugin.py", line 53, in main
    18:30:03.3866 File "/home/oe1/atv7.2/build-enviroment/builds/openatv/release/pulse4kmini/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jediepgxtream/1.xx+gitAUTOINC+3b62fb6126-r1/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediEPGXtream/main.py", line 11, in <module>
    18:30:03.3869 ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'difflib'
    18:30:03.3870 [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap

KiddaC can you look at my problem please?

Edited once, last by super100: KiddaC can you look at my problem please? ().

• Hello KiddaC, it's good to hear that everything is ok with you, but i have a question about this plugin with use in OATV 7.2 , i have installed your plugin from the image feed restarted my box (Pulse 4k mini) when i wan't to use the plugin i get a crash, i even posted on the oatv forum about this problem they answered by the following to me,

That might be, but on your box the installation or the package itself is defect. That can be seen by these long lines with /tmp/ and gitAUTOINC:

Code
    18:30:03.3860 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Plugin.py", line 91, in __call__
    18:30:03.3863 File "/home/oe1/atv7.2/build-enviroment/builds/openatv/release/pulse4kmini/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jediepgxtream/1.xx+gitAUTOINC+3b62fb6126-r1/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediEPGXtream/plugin.py", line 53, in main
    18:30:03.3866 File "/home/oe1/atv7.2/build-enviroment/builds/openatv/release/pulse4kmini/tmp/work/all-oe-linux/enigma2-plugin-extensions-jediepgxtream/1.xx+gitAUTOINC+3b62fb6126-r1/image/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/JediEPGXtream/main.py", line 11, in <module>
    18:30:03.3869 ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'difflib'
    18:30:03.3870 [ePyObject] (PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap

KiddaC can you look at my problem please?
  • "difflib" is (should be) a default python 3 library.

I have a very recent openatv 7.2 build on my box at the moment.

Checking to see if this "difflib" module exists. And it does

Checking to see if the "get_close_matches" element exists. And it does.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

So why you don't seem to have it, is a mystery.

You can always try and install or reinstall it with this putty/telnet command

opkg  install python3-difflib

or

opkg --force-reinstall install python3-difflib

or maybe just install latest version of openatv 7.2 for your box.
    https://images.mynonpublic.com…ndex.php?open=pulse4kmini

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• KiddaC you are pro man !! this was the solution, now its working smooth thank you for your help... :thumbs up:

• This problem is a problem with openatv 7.2 and now i have 7.3 installed, earlier i have installed openspa image 8.0 and with this image i had no problems with your plugin, but now it's solved should i write this on the openatv forum?

• It might just be unique to which ever build you installed. Did you install a very very early openatv 7.2 build. Nobody else is reporting it.
    I am using openatv 7.2 myself. No issues.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!