[Plugin] Subssupport

There are 181 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 36,208 times. The last Post () by moonwalker.

• yes i fixed it by downlod the plugin from feed and replace it by plugin as attach by put it by DCC programe on usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions

• Official Post

Your enigma2 crash comes from RaedQuickSignal plugin and not SubsSupport

Remove the plugin from your DM Two and see if the crash stops.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 15838, in __call__

return ret(*args, **kwargs)

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/RaedQuickSignal/tools/Console.py", line 114, in runFinished

self.finishedCallback()

-------

TypeError: myCallback() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life that's any fun is either immoral, illegal or fattening

If you want to support the Linuxsat-Support forum

Become a VIP Member

• Is there any working plugin SubsSupport for vu+ uno 4k with a python 3 image (openatv 7.1) ?

Regards, pcd.

you can download it from plugins/ download/ extensions on openatv 7.1 and 7.2

Thanks. I downloaded the attached .srt file to /tmp. I also attach the download log.

I can play the movie The Enforcer but it does not show any subtitles. What should I do now ?

Regards.

• how are you trying to play the file have you downloaded movie if so you need to name subtitle exacty the same as the movie

example:

Memories of the Sword - 2015.en.srt

Memories of the Sword - 2015.mkv

but if playing movie via xstreamity the it is working.

i have most of my sublitles added into my downloaded movies

Ok just found if just playing normally you need press blue button if to select SubsSupport DVD Player in extensions then you can select your downloaded subtitle file.

• Is there a way to call ( start ) subssupport from mediaplayer on OpenATV 7.1 or 7.2 ?

I am using mediaplayer2 on OpenATV 7.0 and it has a keyboard.xml file in the Extensions folder. In that file I can map subssupport to start with any button ...

Unfortunatelly mediaplayer2 restarts E2 in OpenATV 7.1 and 7.2 . So far I could not find a mediaplayer2 version that runs on these images.

There is the included mediaplayer, but I can not start subssupport when playing a movie from it ( I have tried all the buttons :( )

Does anyone have any solution for this ?

• Yes, I tried using EMC to playback video files, and I can press the Menu -> Plugins -> Select "SubsSupport Donwloader" ( os "SubsSupport DVB Player" ) but EMC does NOT forward the name of the file played ( MediaPlayer2 did that ), so I have to enter the WHOLE name of the video file to start the search ( a.teacher.s01e02 ... ) with a remote - which is rather time consuming on these small IR remotes.

• Yes, I tried using EMC to playback video files, and I can press the Menu -> Plugins -> Select "SubsSupport Donwloader" ( os "SubsSupport DVB Player" ) but EMC does NOT forward the name of the file played ( MediaPlayer2 did that ), so I have to enter the WHOLE name of the video file to start the search ( a.teacher.s01e02 ... ) with a remote - which is rather time consuming on these small IR remotes.

I do not even install EMC just default player in openatv :
    sorry edit just realised we had spoke about this before.

• Hi. Is it only me who downloads subtitles from Podnapisi? I have all subtitle providers enabled. I am looking for subtitles in Polish and English. Only Podnapisi shows me available subtitles. Is it so with you too? Opensubtitles, subscene shows you subtitles?

VU+ UNO 4K SE

OpenBH , OpenAtv

• Hi. Is it only me who downloads subtitles from Podnapisi? I have all subtitle providers enabled. I am looking for subtitles in Polish and English. Only Podnapisi shows me available subtitles. Is it so with you too? Opensubtitles, subscene shows you subtitles?

I would check your settings in subbsupport plugin I only have en enabled but you could change preferred subtitles language to others and for me only opensubtitles is available now for en (english)

I would check your settings in subbsupport plugin I only have en enabled but you could change preferred subtitles language to others and for me only opensubtitles is available now for en (english)

I have almost the same settings and opensubtitles doesn't download anything. What version are you using?

VU+ UNO 4K SE

OpenBH , OpenAtv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!