Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 410,883 times. The last Post () by Linesman.

• Hi everyone, last version of Ncam tested with Egami 9 and octagon sf8008, impeccable, on the other hand, same thing with Openpli 8.2 and it does not work.....

(emu) WARNING: non-hex value in internal keyfile at F 858C488A 00000000 912CAB68EE1F2633

2022-07-23 16:43:04 644B5727 r (emu) WARNING: Wrong key format in SoftCam.Key: F 2A94055E 02

For Openpli, I took an oscam-emu version, I added the Ncam 12.9 reader files and it's ok, it works....

• Please download it again and try ... I have updated the file.

fairbird! The PowerVu package on 57east and 34.5west(MTN world wide) has refused to clear... any way of fixing it?

I can not confirmed . I don not have 57east and 34.5west !!!

• F 2A94055E 02 (wrong value)

F 858C488A 00000000 912CAB68EE1F2633 (46 20 38 35 38 43 34 38 38 41 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 20 39 31 32 43 41 42 36 38 45 45 31 46 32 36 33 33 e2 80 8b 0a) non-hex value ..

F 858C488A 00000000 912CAB68EE1F2633 (46 20 38 35 38 43 34 38 38 41 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 20 39 31 32 43 41 42 36 38 45 45 31 46 32 36 33 33 0a) ok

If you copy keys from a web interface to a text txt file (SoftCam.Key) with CTRL + C/V, this kind of bug can happen and strange characters may be added that emu cannot process and warns you in the log.

emu ignores bad keys and does not cause emu operation problems.

• Hi,

Which file do I need for Octagon SX88 SE 4K UHD ?

To update Nacm ?

try

ncam.gx-csky (uClan (U2C) Denys H.265, Octagon SX88, SX88+, SX88+ Optima, SX88+ Combo, ASAT HDR No.1)

And read this topic

and also

• Ncam 12.9- image open atv 6.4- problem: freezes the picture of the decoded channel. Need to restart ncam several times.

Ncam 12.9- image open atv 6.4- problem: freezes the picture of the decoded channel. Need to restart ncam several times.

Same here,until I restart the NCAM severally before it becomes stable.A permanent solution is welcome....

• well, i guess we both have same problem when running more than one server in same time on those channels...i get it solved by just have only linuxsat-support only , and i know its not the best solution when others want more online readers for those channels but remember this cam still base on oscam software its not automatic to detect which reader have outdated keys and use only working one when its tested during the process...cause i think i know what really wrong , its causing collision when more than one reader running the same time with different keys processing is causing the crash...its same concept as what others used to do with other methods that i learn that you can't have many ports open same time for same channels, since this case others have different issues for other engima2 roms...i haven't tested with successful ones when pure65 is my preferred rom due to plugins it has is not available in other roms...should be universal for everyone using same pure2 FNC plugins but its proprietary only for pure2 users

• well, i guess we both have same problem when running more than one server in same time on those channels...i get it solved by just have only linuxsat-support only , and i know its not the best solution when others want more online readers for those channels but remember this cam still base on oscam software its not automatic to detect which reader have outdated keys and use only working one when its tested during the process...cause i think i know what really wrong , its causing collision when more than one reader running the same time with different keys processing is causing the crash...its same concept as what others used to do with other methods that i learn that you can't have many ports open same time for same channels, since this case others have different issues for other engima2 roms...i haven't tested with successful ones when pure65 is my preferred rom due to plugins it has is not available in other roms...should be universal for everyone using same pure2 FNC plugins but its proprietary only for pure2 users

I don't understand this line:

"..i get it solved by just have only linuxsat-support only , and i know its not the best solution when others want more"

Could you please be more simple as to direct me on how you resolved yours?

Currently having this problem on open ATV 6.4........

I need solutions

• i disable multiple online readers that seem work for me, since i only have this site only and rest just update slowly and built in internet softcam.key seem not cause any issue when it doesn't update at all, its issue when labels are use vs devices don't download keys often when running once...label method are great but not great when you have 3 or 4 running same time of downloading keys every minute , and softcam is not smart when it override good key with bad one or crash or vice versus what its doing that is my problem with my rom pure65, i either choose only one label internet key or manually update softcam.key? its really a doozy no matter what i do, its PVU issue

• Hi, I'm asking for help. I'm new to this system. I bought an octagon sf8008 4k and I would like someone to help me with how to be able to see the channels of Spain encrypted with the Ncam Emu. I will thank you very much.

• Official Post

help me with how to be able to see the channels of Spain encrypted with the Ncam Emu

If you are referring to the Moviestar + package then there is no solution.

• Official Post

but can someone pass me a manual on how to install the ncam and how it starts up to be able to see the channels

Download the .ipk and install it the same way you would any plugin or skin.

Ncam-Images-IPK (For All devices that use ipk system)

NCam doesn`t magically open channels by itself.

The thread i just linked to you explains the spanish channels are now gone.

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!