Ncam Emu compiled and patched by RAED

There are 1,703 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 415,338 times. The last Post () by Linesman.

• Thanks. How often are the files checked? Just on restart?

• I have ncam running on my debian server. Self compiled from GIT:

Runs fine but i do not get the free server in ncam.fs working. When i add clines the readers get created. But when i uncomment server nothing happens. (After reload of readers)

Any idea what can be the cause?

• Reading ncam.fs and CCcam.cfg files when starting NCam or reloading readers.

These generally work well unless...

On certain weaker devices (e.g. mips routers), reloadreaders (xttp://IP:PORT/readers.html?action=reloadreaders) do not work and cause a crash, regardless of the number of readers and the version of xxcam, this is also the case with OSCam. (this is a bug)

If we add too many readers (more 100), strange things happen... (this is a bug)

Normally, reloadreaders should work fine with a few lines of C.

If you want more, select restart. (xttp://IP:PORT/shutdown.html?action=Restart)

Example:

65564a36e89e9bb3f422d.png

ncam.fs

##########################################

(config) ncam.fs read lines: C:512 N:0 L:0 R:0

097a7ec3d843be.png

About 20 minutes later:

725445f.png

• Server has relative strong cpu:

Code
    CPU: Quad Core Intel Core i5-4570 (-MCP-) speed/min/max: 895/800/3600 MHz 
    Kernel: 5.10.0-16-amd64 x86_64 Up: 15d 4h 45m Mem: 2241.4/7840.2 MiB (28.6%) 
    Storage: 2.27 TiB (29.5% used) Procs: 161 Shell: Bash inxi: 3.3.01 

Should be enough. Restart already tested. Only two servers are anabled for testing:

Code
    http://testious.com/free-cccam-servers
    http://www.freecline.com/history/Newcamd

a4aef416844f3.png

(config) ncam.fs read lines:

My log says:
    2022/08/11 16:32:51 00000000 s (config) ncam.fs read lines: C:0 N:0 L:0 R:0
    Why isn't it reading the two lines?

:penguin:

Edited once, last by MegaV0lt ().

• Found a libcurl timeout in log:

but 83ms? Very short. What is going wrong here?

• Is there any chance we could have the passwords added to the names of the readers?

`host_port_user_pass` instead of just `host_port_user`

How about removing the lines from the config file when ncam removes/disables it?

If I keep adding lines, it wont take long before my cccam.cfg is enormous and full of dead lines.

• One more (stupid) question:

What is the difference between oscam <-> ncam official <-> ncam ptched by raed?

Really You don't know (What is the difference) ?!!

You need more reading to the informations what I wrote in each version I have released !!!

Some more questions:

How often is the ncam.fs reread? Only at startup/reload of reader?

What if the lines go offline. Is it automatically rereaded?

only fairbird know answer and clarify how this working

ncam.fs file is from active free servers (As I mentioned more times in other replies)

Just remove # from and number server you want to active it and then save the file after that restart ncam to get free server to work !!

P.s: They are free servers, so they are not guaranteed to work continuously. The download link may be changed, so you will not find it working ...

• Just remove # from and number server you want to active it and then save the file after that restart ncam to get free server to work !!

not guaranteed to work continuously. The download link may be changed, so you will not find it working ...

free lines only alive couples of houres,what then? plugin will automatically re-dawnload lines again? how long need it wait?

VU Zero4k ATV7.3

• Depends on the service provided by the server owner ... The recharging line may be up to 24 hours , or less or more, and when it ends, you need to restart the cam so that it searches and fetches a new line if the free service is available and if the service link is changed, of course nothing will be fetched ...

And as it is known, the services are free and not official, so as I have mentioned more than once, it is not guaranteed. Those who want a stable service have to subscribe to a strong server.

• Watching feeds in Biss is a little bit tricky as ncam does strange thngs on my dreambox one. No keys in SoftCam.Key and constant.cw but ..

Code
    2022-08-17 18:39:31 04FD0A31 c      (ecm) dvbapiau (P: 2600::0001:1FFF:0000 #ECM_L:17 #CW=253499F2443436AE253499F2443436AE HOP:00): found (0 ms) by linuxsat-support.com (L/2/3/3) - PROGRAMME NATIONAL (lg)

I have to switch to oscam-emu to use generated ..

Code
    F 2D321D88 00000000 F53829561A36B909 ; 0.8W 11490V sid:0001

Adding more than 5 free CS servers in ncam.fs leads to a crash of ncam and i can't restart it with cammanager in dreamos.

NCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for NCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!