openAtv 7.4 devel Images

There are 739 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 113,732 times. The last Post () by Mahmoud Hussein.

• Gents,

I hope in the stable version to fix and improve device manager functionality, currently it offer only limited numbers of options to mount SD, hdd, USB etc...

Is it possible to add option for custom path option which very useful if you want to access the files of another image.

Moreover, the mount type is not clear, is it fast mount (end with restart) or fixed mount (permanent)

Currently, I have to depend on fstab file made by openspa 8.3, because it is the only image offer custom mount path and fixed mount.

Regards Screenshot_20240125_021926_com.rhmsoft.code.jpg

• you can fix the hbbtv plugin?

Octagon SF 8008 - Setting Motor Vhannibal - Picon Chocholousek

DTT ITALIA - Monte Lauro Monte Arcibessi

Alien 2 + ( Spark 1.2.69 + HDMU 11856 ) + wifi dlink GL122

• Hello,

on my Octagon SF8008 with OpenAtv 7.4 the option "emmlogdir" doesn't work while in the Egami 10.5 image with the same oscam version and oscam.config file everything works as expected. Could you please investigate the reasons of this behaviour? Could this be a little bug of this OAtv working in progress version?

• Good morning

I would like to know why on my dm920 since I installed version 7.4, the green button to install plugins is almost always missing. I've reported it several times, but the problem returns. Thank you

that could be a skin problem are you using a custom skin that is not in plugins try metrix hd to see if that is ok.

• Captain , ziko

is it possible to update the message displayed after skin selection to include the skin name? The reason is common, many skins are made in a rush and miss the correct screen for skin selection and you have to select another skin to get out blindly....

This leads me to another suggestion,

if the system counts like two reboots, due to skin failure, is it possible to offer a skin selection screen message? to select another working skin instead of the traditional way of deleting the skin manually and rebooting to the default skin after shutting down the system......etc.

• Captain , ziko

is it possible to update the message displayed after skin selection to include the skin name? The reason is common, many skins are made in a rush and miss the correct screen for skin selection and you have to select another skin to get out blindly....

This leads me to another suggestion,

if the system counts like two reboots, due to skin failure, is it possible to offer a skin selection screen message? to select another working skin instead of the traditional way of deleting the skin manually and rebooting to the default skin after shutting down the system......etc.

You can also get skin failure crash down to user error pressing wrong keys or ther things on any working skin but that does not warrant it to be deleated

• Yes, I discovered that when the green button is visible in the network settings in DNS it reports 192.168.1.1 as line 1. When the button disappears, I also find line 2 with the indication of the ipv6 type IP. If I try to delete the second line, positioning myself on it, it is deleted, but the ipv6 address is found in line 1. I had to delete both lines and manually insert only the first with 192.168.1.1.

Afterwards the green button reappeared.

The skin has nothing to do with it, being the default one.

• Yes, I discovered that when the green button is visible in the network settings in DNS it reports 192.168.1.1 as line 1. When the button disappears, I also find line 2 with the indication of the ipv6 type IP. If I try to delete the second line, positioning myself on it, it is deleted, but the ipv6 address is found in line 1. I had to delete both lines and manually insert only the first with 192.168.1.1.

Afterwards the green button reappeared.

The skin has nothing to do with it, being the default one.

have you tried dns settings , dns mode IPv4 only

• So, what is the problem to add option for emergency to replace the working skin for any reason?!

Tell me what do you do when apply wrong skin and get crash loop but please write it step by step to understand my idea

• I understand your idea but how many people get continuous skin loops probably only members testing skins or skin modders and any one doing that will know if continuous skin boot loop to init 4 , delete skin folder and init 3

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!