Best IPTV player for OpenATV.

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,624 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Hey guys,

Before trying all IPTV players available out there, I better ask you advice on what is the best one or more complete,

that has two basic features that I need: capable of loading playlist files, .m3u type, from local SSD, etc., like VLC on

PC does, and that has the option of 'Loop' or similar, to use it just in case there is a disconnection, so the player

reconnects itself immediately automatically to that same stream without having to do it manually.

Thanks.

• Official Post

X-Streamity is the best iptv player for E2 IMO.

You can download it directly from the OpenATV feeds or use the attachment from the thread below.

• Yes that is what I have used in the past the xstream I have to agree finding a good Iptv provider is the hard thing I’ve been looking for years haven’t found a good one yet good look regards car

live long and prosper

• My Xstreamity plugin is only for official xtream/xui one playlists.

If you want to play other playlists or local playlists use my other plugin jedimakerxtream which is bouquet maker.

car123 we dont discuss iptv provider on this forum, but you can always google "Request A Good IPTV Server"
    And avoid any you find on social media. They are crap and get busted all the time. (which means so does your info)

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• 1. Xstreamity

2. JedimakerXtream

3. Multi-StalkerPro

my 2 cents..

• For anyone interested in having a media player that has the 2 basic features of loading .m3u

local playlists and being capable of looping their content:

After some testings I've found a plugin that does these 2 things I needed for now, and it

wasn't too far away to get, it's the included in OpenATV 7.3, 'Media Player'. This can load

.m3u local files and has the option to loop the playlist.

The Loop feature will loop the whole list of streams, but if you want only one stream to be

looped, just in case it disconnects, you can simply create a playlist with only this stream.

It works perfectly. Of course, you can create several playlists with a single stream, as

you wish.

Another player that can load .m3u local playlists is E2Iplayer, but I haven't found the Loop

option.

Will try some more players when I can. It's good to have more than one ready in case one

fails.

• Regarding Xstreamity, for what I read, it can't load .m3u files, so I uninstalled it. I don't know

about these Xtream Codes IPTV streams yet, but would like to test them to see how this,

apparently very good player, works. It'd be great if someone could provide me with a

working link so I can test the player, a FTV, free to air, like BBC One, will be fine of course.

I will copy it to the playlists.txt file to see how it is loaded and how nice is its interface

according to some screenshots I saw of it.

Thanks, guys.

• curioustv
    xtream codes iptv are based around an API. So they provide easy access to playlists, categories, live, vod, series. channel lists, EPGs, catchup etc

The main call is actually not too different than a local m3u playlist. Except it will have additional info in the playlist like grouping, picon urls etc

You can find hundreds of these iptv lines on the net. Even doing a simple search like "Free iptv daily blog" will get you some to test. These arent free, they are hacked lines. And will usually freeze as they are being used by more than the max allowed connections. But can be used to test functionality.

The main playlist you are looking for is the get.php api url.

For example

http://domain.xyz:8080/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• until recently my xstemity was fine but now it plays for a few minurtes and then goes blackscreen, have updated to latest version, i have a firestick as well that works ok but like enigma box remote. is the fault my end

OpenATV Team Images Support Forum ~ based on OE-Alliance

OpenATV Supported Models ~ Airdigital, Amiko, Anadol, Atemio, Atto, AX Technology, Axas, Beyonwiz, Dinobot, Dreambox, Edision, EVO, Ferguson, Formuler, Galaxy Innovations, Gigablue, Golden Interstar, HDBox, Hitube, James Donkey, IQON, Izibox, Jepssen, Maxdigital, Medialink, MaXytec, MediaArt, Megaset, Miraclebox, MK-Digital, Mut@nt, Novaler, Octagon, Odin, Optibox, Protek, PULSe, Qviart, Red-Eagle, Relook, Roxxs, SAB, Sezam, Sogno, Space, Spycat, Technomate, Telestar, Tiviar, T-Rex, Uclan, Venton Unibox, Vimastec, VisionNet, VU+, VUplus, World Vision, Vizyon, WWio, Xsarius, and Xtrend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!