Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 280 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 89,046 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Can someone explain to me how to have EPG on iptv channels? I have bouquetmaker and epg importer installed, but when I select my iptv list in sources, the EPG is not displayed. Also, I wanted to have EPG on iptv channels from the local .m3u file, but, again, nothing.

• Can someone explain to me how to have EPG on iptv channels? I have bouquetmaker and epg importer installed, but when I select my iptv list in sources, the EPG is not displayed. Also, I wanted to have EPG on iptv channels from the local .m3u file, but, again, nothing.

in epgimporter settings

Load EPG only services in bouquets set to No

Load EPG only for IPTV channels set to no

Also is this two providers one xtream codes and one local .m3u file as mentioned in other thread are epg_id in your /etc/epgimport bouquetmakerxtream.channels.xm file

• Hi, congratulations on your work. I wonder if it was possible to implement streamlink in your bouquet configuration

This is for iptv not satellite or CS???
    Unless I am missing something regarding streamlink

in practice when a stream uses an hls codec and presents various resolution formats I set the non-full hd 1080 one and the box slows down in channel zapping while I use your plug in because I like it and it's easy to use very practical I was wondering if it is possible to set this or I have to rename it via notepad and it works

lol2

• Hi KiddaC, I have two VuUno4K boxes both running the same Vix image, both have BMX 1.11 - 20231201 installed and configured the same, they both have two identical playlists, however, one box will only give me a 24hr populated epg whilst the other gives a good 5-7 days. Where should I start to try to resolve this. Both boxes previously used to give the same 5-7 day epg's.

• Hi KiddaC, I have two VuUno4K boxes both running the same Vix image, both have BMX 1.11 - 20231201 installed and configured the same, they both have two identical playlists, however, one box will only give me a 24hr populated epg whilst the other gives a good 5-7 days. Where should I start to try to resolve this. Both boxes previously used to give the same 5-7 day epg's.

substitute your get.php with xmltv.php in a browser window and see what it downloads
    The look at the <programme> data and see what dates your provider covers.

A lot of providers have started only storing 2 days of epg dat.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

substitute your get.php with xmltv.php in a browser window and see what it downloads
    The look at the <programme> data and see what dates your provider covers.

A lot of providers have started only storing 2 days of epg dat.

Sorry to be dull but where will I find these files..........?

Perhaps I did'nt explain it clearly, both boxes have identical playlists but I get 5 days EPG populated on one and only 24hrs on the other.

Thanks for the help.

• Kiddac is refering to your playlist.txt in /etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream/ folder

Code
    http://your.iptv.com:8080/get.php?username=user&password=password&type=m3u&output
    =ts

change to

Code
    http://your.iptv.com:8080/xmltv.php?username=user&password=password&type=m3u&output
    =ts
  • Thanks very much

• Hello,

I also have a question.

My provider supplies his line Picon and epg.

If I create a bouquet with Bouquet Maker with xtream codes, no Picon or epg are displayed. I get the epg using the epg importer, that works well too. But things are looking bad with the Picon.

If I go to Download Picons on Bouquet Maker, it also downloads a few, but they are ugly and there aren't many.

Can somebody give me advise?

Thanks

• you could use E2Piconizer - Picon Downloader/Creator

to download picons or install a picons package and use e2piconizer to assign picons to channels if picons for your channels are available.

personally I store my picons on usb mounted on stb.

• If you have time and wish you can search any picon here incl. US channels:

Index of /picons/logos

and :https://picon.cz/about-picons-by-chocholousek/

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!