1 Channel Video On Demand Plugin for 1000's movies Support

There are 249 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,258 times. The last Post () by master G.

• update your panel to 6.0 and then go to linuxsat server/plugins and download 1channel from there or use the ipk that has been uploaded here..As dbuk is the same as pli it should work fine..Hope this helps..

Regards

• Ahhh..Link cannot be found for specific movie you are selecting..remember,just because it says the movie it doesnt mean there is a link for it...Also at this moment your box is more prone to green screen because it cant find a link..Hope this helps...

Regards

• ah,, I understood that he was trying to download or install it....
    thanks doods ;) amazing how wires get easily crossed ..lol
    For any future reference about links etc, it has all been well documented in previous posts
    one just needs to read the whole thread from the start ;)

• hi ok got this working great on my original db800, changed image to Dream Elite 133d V3 loaded the channel file and now movies and TV shows work great.

big thanks to all who hleped and got my hdd drive working and advise on this great plugin.

but now how do you update for the latest releases can this be done direct from he site
    cheers

wwe

• Caz,
    on the original thread, you made a post "1channel usb support", I thought that might be a way to 'save' the programme for later. I have a Vu duo with a built in harddrive, (Also got a usb in the back). I cannot see the tmp movie file anywhere? Or is it not for this purpose, as I miss some of what the guy is saying on the utube video ;)
    Rich.

I should have gone for stamp collecting, it would have been cheaper....

• Caz,
    on the original thread, you made a post "1channel usb support", I thought that might be a way to 'save' the programme for later. I have a Vu duo with a built in harddrive, (Also got a usb in the back). I cannot see the tmp movie file anywhere? Or is it not for this purpose, as I miss some of what the guy is saying on the utube video ;)
    Rich.

Seems that there is a possible way to "save the programme for later" but I can´t see any options to "record" apart fropm maybe through vlc or the like in pc...
    Also considering that you are using VOD there isn´t much need to record anything as you can view it as long as its uploaded and the link is alive.

• Seems that there is a possible way to "save the programme for later" but I can´t see any options to "record" apart fropm maybe through vlc or the like in pc...
    Also considering that you are using VOD there isn´t much need to record anything as you can view it as long as its uploaded and the link is alive.

Thank Caz,
    It was for some cartoons, often stay where there is no internet so was going to save some to the hard drive. Logically, it would seem that if being watched then they are also being downloaded. I tried jdownloder, but could not get it to work. Not a major issue, I don't want to hijack this thread. BTW, your TV proggies update works well.

Rich.

I should have gone for stamp collecting, it would have been cheaper....

• first, halooooou from the author...
    second, there is a usb and a nousb version out. The usb version saves currently watched movie/tv show to "<root of the usb/hard drive>/ 1ch_tmp.flv" just coppy - paste from there...

• Ima nas svuda.. ko pošast smo, a inace na moje iznenadjenje ***j plugin se rasirio po netu full...

usput bit ce vrlo brzo n*** verzija(trenutno radim na njoj), sa jos poboljsanja i ...

english:
    there will be a new version soon, whit some fixes, some changes and most importantly putlocker/sockshare fix.

• Since some people can't read, or can't understand that this is not finished, and not to be redistributed without my permission, this plugin development and publishing has probably ended!

Posto neki ljudi neznaju citati, ili nemogu razumjeti da ***j plugin nije zavrsen, i da nije dozvoljena daljna redistribucija (pogotovo dev verzije) bez moje dozvole. Vrlo vjer***tno prestajem sa radom na ovom pluginu!

1channel E2 streaming plugin - Page 12

• hi all

downloaded the latest 8/7 plugin, installed rebooted, go to load a page, a small delay then into film list, then crashes

on vix 2.4 et9200 box

any ideas?

• On TSPannel there is a version specifically for VIX 2.4

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!