oscam Nline to oscam

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,376 times. The last Post () by mrgmx.

• Hi, title seems kinda strange but is it possible to use a N:line from my server (oscam only) to my friends (oscam only) server?

I ask this as we share C:lines atm he gets prem sports from me i got box nation from him as we both have exact same cards apart from that.

when i use box nation every few mins or so his ecm time on my server jumps upto 2544ms for a split second and then that causes my other shares to jump in and try and deliver that channel, i have created a service file for the proxi readers but 1 kept popping up grr lol

im basically thinking a N:line may be a bit more stable, i have tried to setup a N:line to his server and from his to mine but it wont connect??

i have forwarded the ports and so has he, i can send a N:line and he can use it in his CCcam.cfg on his box and connects fine, vice versa

[newcamd]
    port = 12345@0963:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314

iv not posted the reader config as i think thats maybe were im going wrong?? i add reader select newcamd as protocol etc and fill everything else in like pass etc etc and so on

can anyone say if a N:line to N:line using oscam works?? because i did do a dual boot on my pc using ubuntu and it did work there?

• So long as you have the oscam.user accounts set correctly then this should be possible, although the original problem you have should still have a solution. Ask your friend if he has anticascading set up on his Oscam server. If this is the case then he might have it set incorrectly. Anticascading will send a client a fake ecm kick you for a while if you are making a lot of requests. You won't notice it on anything else because your card will be clearing it. If it is set up it might be too sensitive. I might be wrong, could be something else, but I suspect that if you tried to use your friend to clear other channels you would see the same problem.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• So long as you have the oscam.user accounts set correctly then this should be possible, although the original problem you have should still have a solution. Ask your friend if he has anticascading set up on his Oscam server. If this is the case then he might have it set incorrectly. Anticascading will send a client a fake ecm kick you for a while if you are making a lot of requests. You won't notice it on anything else because your card will be clearing it. If it is set up it might be too sensitive. I might be wrong, could be something else, but I suspect that if you tried to use your friend to clear other channels you would see the same problem.

we dont have anticascading enabled so that cant be a issue, im guessing it could be the settings of user reader etc, will have a play about to see if we can iron out the issue over tv :)

• Go into oscam config and newcamd now set put in port "whatever-port-number-you-want@0963:000000"
    Remember to open up that port in your router

now put in key 0102030405060708091011121314
    and tick last 2 boxes and save and restart oscam

Note: Your friend will need to do same

Now set up a user like you normally would
    and give it to your m8 and get a user off him back
    Now you will need to set up his line he gave you as a newcamd reader here is the config

[reader]
    label = any name you want i.e remote reader
    description = remote newcamd connector
    protocol = newcamd
    device = matesdyndns,port (Make sure there is a comma between his server and port NOT a colon)
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    user = your m8 user name from line you got
    password = your m8 password from line you got
    group = 2

Make sure your friend sets up in same way also tick au disabled on reader if you don't wan't any emms from his card

Post back if you get stuck

• You sure you done the steps correctly buddy?

Ive Used DJRik steps and works ok?

Try them again step for step and person you sharing with must do the same?

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!