Tutorial - Ubuntu Server x32/x64 - Automated Oscam only Install Package

There are 100 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 50,387 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Good afternoon, I'm from Brazil and my name is otavio,'m beginner do not understand almost nothing of the matter, I am trying to install oscam as the site (Tutorial - x32/x64 Ubuntu server - only Oscam Automated installation package), when I give more the command by the error
    chmod: can not access "tmp": File or directory not found
    chmod: can not access "OscamInstall.sh": File or directory not found

can you help me?

chmod: can not access "tmp": File or directory not found
    chmod: can not access "OscamInstall.sh": File or directory not found

It looks like the files were not present in the /tmp folder when you tried to access them.
    Copy the files to /tmp folder & follow the tut..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• Good evening, I'm trying to configure oscam to read my cards, I am using OMNIKEY 3021, when put to work and I reboot the server it does not already read the post appears UNKNOWN message (the entitlements), wanted to know if this script is already ready for OMNIKEY readers and what should I do with this error. thank you

• Hi ThatFellow,

I have been running Ubuntu Server 12.04 x32 with your automated script. I recently update the oscam from 8961 to 9812. The box started freezing. I moved up to 9815 and the issue persists. What recommended oscam version is currently stable for Ubuntu 12.04 x32.

Thank you

Fulgas

To upgrade oscam, use this tut..
    http://linuxsat-support.com/os…u-debian-simplebuild.html

If you used the latest oscam installer (Updated 2013-09-12) simplebuile is already installed..

Just type:

Code
    cd /opt/simplebuild
    ./simpleblild menu
    • Official Post

The attached version has been very stable for me using a UK card.. Compiled with simplebuild, only has omnikey support..

• HI Master G

Thank you so much. I am going to change it now. Will this allow EMM update or I would need to insert the card into my original box?

Regards,

Fulgas

• Official Post

With the attached configs it always updates in the ubuntu with omnikey..

• will this script work on ubuntu 14.04 server?

- - - Updated - - -

it does not work, after some time i've got only y y y y y y y y y y y y y y on terminal.
    can somebody tell me how can i install only oscam on Ubuntu 14.04 server

• I have just install this script sucessfully and oscam is running smoothly but how do i run a second card on the same oscam, any idea on how to set it up and configure it?

Thanks

• Just add another card reader to the pc/laptop and add another reader to the oscam.server config.

I have done that, the first card show entitlement and the second card show no entitlement

here is my oscam.server config

[reader]
    label = slyuk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    enable = 1
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    ecmcache = 1
    lb_weight = 101
    dropbadcws = 1

[reader]
    label = slyuk
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    enable = 1
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    caid = 0963
    ident = 0963:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    ecmcache = 1
    lb_weight = 101
    dropbadcws = 1

I dont know if am doing something not right here.

• Change that to
    device = 1
    Also call your second reader label something different than the first reader
    and consider putting your second reader into a different group (if you have different packages on that card)

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar: More info ().

• Change that to
    device = 1
    and consider putting your second reader into a different group (if you have different packages on that card)

I have just done that but only one card give entitlement second card not giving entitlement. same problem

• Change that to
    device = 1

both card are sly card with diff package , do you still want me to change the second reader label and also for second reader device = 1?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you restart oscam after changes / or restarting server?
    Are both readers pcsc (omnikeys)?

Yes I did and also reboot the pc also both readers pcsc are (omnikeys)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!