Clines online but still scrambel chanels ?

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,869 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• are you sure the Line is Active and correct mate check in the menu and make sure the line is set as active Just to be sure,Also make sure your box is connected fine to the internet

• yeap i tested the line and they came up green ,yes it connect to the inet ,and there all active to , they seem to go online then login quite a bit ,could this besomething to do with it?

• if there *free Lines from on the net then maybe there Just being used or no longer free

Best way is to Use a Line from your own Card or A share from someone you know

• yeap so got my own card and cline comes up as online and active , i go into the channel and still scrambel is there some setting ive missed or some file im missing

yeap so got my own card and cline comes up as online and active

The above is not making sense to me, also taking in to account your previous posts/threads - please explain your setup.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• I got this of the net that might help you,

Adding clines to your OpenBox s9 / s10
    For those of you who for one reason or another, are experiancing difficulties adding clines, I have put together this basic tutorial showing how to add clines.

First download the attached test cccam.cfg file at the bottom of this page.
    Once unzipped open the file and overwrite the test clines with your own active clines, then save the changes.

Now add the cccam.cfg file to a USB Stick, do not zip the file, add it as is.
    Then place the USB Stick that contains the cccam.cfg file, into the USB connector at the rear of the receiver.

Now go to Menu -> Network Local Settings and select CCcam Plug Setting and click the OK button
    39f1df94d83.jpg

Now select Update Files by USB and click the OK button.
    e93f66361e15a41e43.jpg

Now select CCcam,cfg [CCcam Plug] and click the OK button, you should then see a check mark or tick appear, indicating you have selected the file, if there is no tick shown, then you have not selected anything, and nothing will be installed.
    263ab10e52ada1.jpg

If there is no tick displayed, select CCcam,cfg [CCcam Plug] and click the OK button

bd0433.jpg

Once the tick is displayed, click the Yellow button.
    Now select CCcam Plug Setting and click the OK button.

5af412.jpg

Now select option 1 .. CCcam.cfg and click the OK button.

29874ca13.jpg

Now highlight each cline you wish to activate, by clicking the OK button, a tick will appear next to each cline you have activated.

26587960c.jpg

Finally check your Network Settings are configured correctly.

b92c7abc040.jpg

If your router supports DHCP turn it ON and click Apply.
    If your router do not support DHCP you will be required to set it up manually, click Apply once you have set it up correctly

93c5c672cdc5.jpg

Now reboot your receiver, and if all is okay, you may start viewing channels, if not check the cline restrictions if they are correct.

• Just because its online means nothing you can still connect to a server but if the card is not in you get nothing but online ,if its on an enigma 2 box it shows blue with no card , test with another line first before you think its you and if you bought your line well you were likely caught as everyone is

• ive done all of that .iv been doing some`reading and people go on about diffrent versions of cccam how do i no witch 1 i need or is there mutilpe versions that i need ?

• For that box mate i doubt that is the issue!

You could look at making sure the firmware is up to date!

Have you tried using a different cam Mgcamd (input line manually through menu using details from current line) and see if that works?

I presume your getting the FTA channels?
    I presume your not getting any PREMIUM channels.....sly 1, sports, movies? Any or None?
    Your internet is working (if you have youtube plugin try and access....you may need to change DHCP in network settings)

Apart from that it would probably be server end, Your channels are clearing from server (if you have lol) Have you tried line on different box?

Hopefully one of the above options will get you going

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hmmmm, I am currently using a a test line that was for 48hrs however its 3 days past that and it is still working smoothly , i thought they just cut you off atfer the 48 hrs

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!