VU+ Duo2

There are 82 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,380 times. The last Post () by shida.

• Update: Mon 15th July, EU countries were advised to await a further announcement on the 19th July

Update: Friday 19th July, UK release being confirmed as next week. Delivery date Tues 23rd/ Weds 24th July

The demand is unprecedented. 1st batches will be limited and in order to avoid disappointment please liaise with your Authorised local retailer. Authorised outlets will be issued stock exclusively through the VU+ Official UK Distributor channel.

Thanks for your patience guys

• Guys,

If you have pre-ordered then start contacting your individual retailers with regards your orders this week. I would imagine UK Authorised retailers should now (or at least by tomorrow) have been informed of the Duo2 activity of this coming week.

If you have not pre-ordered already I would suggest that you do so as soon as possible. The demand for this machine is unprecedented across the whole of the EU and it is the only sensible way of securing a machine and avoiding disappointment in future batches.

The VU+ Duo2 is the flagship of the VU range. It really is a high quality receiver and one I am sure not only will you really enjoy but feel privileged to own as well.

In the meantime thanks for all your patience guys.

ES

• i ordered mine with the sponsor they are super fast sending stuff out . and ya know what im really excited and hope ill be delighted thanks ekcostar

• Pretty sure you'll all be delighted with the Duo2. Its a real high class act and top piece of equipment.

If you have pre-ordered with the sponsor then you should be fine. It is probably best that you check with them directly regards your individual orders this week as they are responsible for any onward localised shipping to you.

In the meantime I've just been notified another consignment is winging it's way on to me ? I have absolutely no idea what that is, other than it's pretty 'unique' and I'm allowed to post pictures of it when it arrives.....:haha:

• Pretty sure you'll all be delighted with the Duo2. Its a real high class act and top piece of equipment.

If you have pre-ordered with the sponsor then you should be fine. It is probably best that you check with them directly regards your individual orders this week as they are responsible for any onward localised shipping to you.

In the meantime I've just been notified another consignment is winging it's way on to me ? I have absolutely no idea what that is, other than it's a complete 'exclusive' and I'm allowed to post pictures of it when it arrives.....:haha:

Still no notification/confirmation of arrival of stock in Spain,,, but hopefully will be at same time ;)

• Guys, I will post the Duo2 review here tonight.

I've been waiting on a consignment which the postman has kindly just delivered. Having no idea what that was, I can see why now....very, very nice. I'll include pics later.

Thanks

ES

• Uk and Es shipments have landed and it is all down to localised distribution from today onwards.

As explained something else was delivered to me yesterday. I've been incredibly busy dealing with that as well.

Thanks for your patience guys

ES

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!