Premier League on Al Jazeera Sports

There are 173 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 19,452 times. The last Post () by Jigsy75.

• I found that Hola worked better with chrome but to be honest i just went back to paying for overplay smart dns i found it to be quicker and there is no fussing around well worth the £3 a month for me.

• Good choice lamblamb just a tip if you can do it try and configure smart dns via your router this way all of the devices you conntect via wifi or hard wired are routed via the smart dns for the specific sites that needed ie hulu Al Jazeeera Sport etc. Another option is dns jumper if you running on windows you can easily configure any dns server and chop and change with a few clicks

cheers,

i have tried a month on smartdns / overplay.

so far i am not having the login issues but its early days yet.

• Has anyone else noticed that they have swapped from +5 to +10 to HD1 to HD6 it looks like they have increased the quality of the streams dramatically its looking for the premier league on Saturday.

• Can somebody give me a bit of help
    I have signed up to aj sports for a month and used the hola unblocker
    Everything fine using chrome
    But I am finding the streams are really juddering and choppy and unwatchable

I am using a toshiba satellite L500-19x laptop which has intel 2.1ghz dual core CPU and intel integrated graphics chip
    Stream starts fine and works fine for about 2-3 minutes after the quality increase kicks in then it becomes unwatchable and juddery and CPU usage jumps to 100%
    It does this in ie and chrome with hardware acceleration turned off or on
    I'm using a fibre virmin 30meg line which should be plenty

From reading around the net it seems people with lower spec machines are streaming fine but I cannot

Can anybody help me with this problem please
    Thanks

• Has anyone else noticed that they have swapped from +5 to +10 to HD1 to HD6 it looks like they have increased the quality of the streams dramatically its looking for the premier league on Saturday.

PIC quality has improved vastly on hd1 to hd6 glad I never went up the IPTV route now :-)

• Not to mention your probably saving yourself a few hundred pounds in the process

PIC quality has improved vastly on hd1 to hd6 glad I never went up the IPTV route now :-)

• Try clearing your cache and cookies see if it help but be careful with login in and out to soon as they will lock your account and your have to email them,your not the first person to say about issues while using hola perhaps take the plunge and try overplay smart to see if it makes any difference at all

• Thanks
    I have had to email them 5 times today to unblock me
    The thing I find odd is that my CPU usage jumps to 100%

I have no issues streaming other HD content from other sites they work flawlessly

I will give the cache clearing a go although i did a fresh install of windows 7 earlier and still had the problem straight after

• Update

Still the same using overplay

I have also noticed that it is even worse if I connect it to my tv

Seems suspiciously like my system is having problems somewhere but I really thought it would be able to handle it

• Have you installed your drivers etc also can you try it on another pc to rule out internet connection

• I don't have another system handy but my Internet connection should be ok its a 30meg virmin fibre and just speed tested it at 31mbps
    The requirement for aj sports hd is 4mbps

All drivers are installed correctly as far as I am away from within windows and also toshiba website

The machine I am using is this which lists specs
    Satellite L500-19X - Toshiba

• Your specs look ok as suggested try premierleaguepass and let us know how you get on

I don't have another system handy but my Internet connection should be ok its a 30meg virmin fibre and just speed tested it at 31mbps
    The requirement for aj sports hd is 4mbps

All drivers are installed correctly as far as I am away from within windows and also toshiba website

The machine I am using is this which lists specs
    Satellite L500-19X - Toshiba

• thats fine where trying to find out if you have issues with just al jazerra or all streaming sites

Problem is I subbed to aj sports already so would like to try get it sorted

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!