s*y trying again

There are 60 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,319 times. The last Post () by master G.

• you read your card in oscam as cardserver only then pass card to cccam as normal . But i would always make sure you have mgcamd on your own client box to emm update your card in oscam . All the info is on this forum if you look

regards

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• thanks newtolinux, im just trying to get my head around on how this all works. If your blocking all emm's on oscam (unique, unknown, global, special) then does cccam still pass on emm's?

• I agree new2 about the mgcamd part as i have seen people reporting that they have even had emails from sly wanting the card back after they switched it off and you guessed it they were all using cccam,also these reports of cards being unpaired and of course entitlement problems so i,d steer clear of cccam too from what i have been reading.

• So i phoned *** ! and i just asked them to switch on my card because i cant watch any movies . .. . . . .. . .they say its strange and should be no reason why not !
    i explain there is a message on the screen about the wrong card and suggest my young son may have tamperred with the card as on occasion i have found it in his toy box . . . . . .they switch on the card ! phew i thought i was out of the game then !
    now i set up oscam and have everything working fine including local share to another box ! can anyone point me in the right direction for keeping the card upto date emtitlements using mgcamd ? ? ?
    thanks to this forum for all the help they give me

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Official Post

So i phoned *** ! and i just asked them to switch on my card because i cant watch any movies . .. . . . .. . .they say its strange and should be no reason why not !
    i explain there is a message on the screen about the wrong card and suggest my young son may have tamperred with the card as on occasion i have found it in his toy box . . . . . .they switch on the card ! phew i thought i was out of the game then !
    now i set up oscam and have everything working fine including local share to another box ! can anyone point me in the right direction for keeping the card upto date emtitlements using mgcamd ? ? ?
    thanks to this forum for all the help they give me

This is what you need mate,

Oscam Sly UK Configs For Updating Entitlements

• so oscam server should look like this but with the 6 digit box key from cccam
    [reader]
    label = lower card
    enable = 1
    protocol = internal
    device = /dev/sci0
    caid = 0963:000000
    # 0963 is *** UK.
    boxid = *********
    # Oscam can read a *** card i.d, but you can also put this
    # in manually
    detect = cd
    cardmhz = 357
    # this helps the card run more smootly
    group = 1
    # Oscam has the concept of groups. Only users in group 1 can
    # use this reader. I'm only using one group.
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    ecmcache = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-u = 1
    # these ensure smooth decrypting
    lb_weight = 101
    # for load balancing - can be commented out.

• Official Post

Yes but also remove the spaces between the boxkey digits or it will not work.
    e.g 12 34 56 78 becomes 12345678.

• do i need to change anything in ccam like put # back infront of box id or not do i have to close the gaps in ccam box id as post above says or just leave as normal
    then do i just put boxid in oscam
    im not on a share i have paid sub
    thanks

• Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought you only needed oscam if your running a server or sharing, if you've only got a pay sub, you only need cccam...

• Official Post

Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought you only needed oscam if your running a server or sharing, if you've only got a pay sub, you only need cccam...

This is correct, i was under the impression seasider was sharing this card himself, it is the person you are sharing with who needs to change, as a client only you can continue using cccam alone.

• redevil you will need oscam regardless soon to read the sly card. SOme channels already can only be opened via oscam ; i.e pick TV. CCcam or newcs no longer opens this channel so there is obviousely some sort of test sly are doing. I imagine it wont be long until all transponders on 28.2 astra sat adopt the same algo change on their encryption . CCcam is a dead project now and the future lies in oscam at the moment. Once you have used cccam and mgcamd you would not want to mess around with cccam anymore !! just my 2 penneth worth

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• would get practising buddy . wont be long until its needed in my opinion. cccam is dead project now anyways

• Just had a look, in my d/l manager, using d/e pheonix edition for 800hd. It has oscam 2.9.01 + Cccam 2.1.3 in there, is it as easy as d/l it and editing the config ?. I too am with a pay server, when it runs out I will have a crack at the sharing.

• tut tut red devil , why pay a payserver when you can share amongst a close group of friends. downloading from d/l manager is fine to do . You will just need to amend all configs etc.

regards

new2

• Official Post

Remember that moving to oscam & cccam will not mean the channels sly are testing on will open. For you to be able to view them it is the person sharing the card that needs to change. Pick tv will clear using cccam alone providing the person you are getting the share from is using oscam at their end.

• @tenbelow
    thanks for the info i to have the same img as reddevil so i guess i can just download it from there
    also im not sharing at the mo but will be giving ago im not in it for the cash just share back from others
    even though im not sharing pick tv still dosent open but all other channels do but if i do share then what you are saying is i have to run oscam is that correct

• tut tut red devil , why pay a payserver when you can share amongst a close group of friends. downloading from d/l manager is fine to do . You will just need to amend all configs etc.

regards

new2

It was just to get me started and took a 6 month sub, but it's flawless. But I'm getting myself ready for the future now lol.

Remember that moving to oscam & cccam will not mean the channels sly are testing on will open. For you to be able to view them it is the person sharing the card that needs to change. Pick tv will clear using cccam alone providing the person you are getting the share from is using oscam at their end.

cheer's Ten, I do understand this bit, with my limited knowledge lol, but I can still use oscam + cccam as a client at the mo, yes ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!