The End has arrived :(

There are 171 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 30,494 times. The last Post () by bellend.

• Reading around the net tonight and it appears the end has arrived.

People are claiming various channels across different sats and platforms are now being restricted with only the official receiver working with their card.

So far Ive read that both 23e and 13e are being hit.

23e

Fox sports 2 HD operated by Canal Digital

13e

Sly Sports 3 HD
    Sly Cinema Hits HD
    Sly Comedy HD
    Primafilla 18
    Primafilla 19
    Fox Crime HD
    Discovery Sci Fi HD
    National geographic HD
    Cinema 1HD
    Cinema +1 HD

Worryingly Primafilla 18 & 19 are not HD channels.

Some people are saying that it could be all off by the Weekend.

How long before those on 28e & 19e start to go?

• I have a prepaid 09CD card and all of the above channels are blocked in oscam due to card pairing. until there's a suitable countermeasure, more and more channels will go black.
    http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/ticket/3504#comment:5

It's a bummer, Sly IT have made a grave error. 0963 will not be far behind, 09cd has to be their testbed to iron out little niggles with their card pairing,
    09CD wouldn't have as many of the users 0963 has.

Hope somebody can help us with these cards!

• 0963 cards started to be paird on sly uk 7 months ago.and reading on another fourm that you wont get hd sly unless you have you box connected to net 24/7 what a load off sh*t what about them who have bnot got the net or a down load limit?

• So has this taken everyone by surprise?

Personally I thought Sly UK would be the first to go, didn't think the Italian version would be first, was going to get a sub when the UK lot went!

I know it's early days but does anyone think the new system will be cracked?

• So has this taken everyone by surprise?

Not in the least, this has been on the cards since the day the killed off the ability to use a card in any thing but the original box in Australia ( well over a year ago ). Commercially it's always going to make seance to hit the smaller markets first just incase the new measures knock off official boxes too, that way they can iron out the problems before taking it to a bigger market.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• I remember a few years ago there was a story about some guys who completely hacked sly, no CS or anything just a complete decrypt of the channels on a sly box. The story went that sly panicked and paid them off with a promise never to release how to do it.

Not sure how true that is but its what I heard.

• That was happened in portugal few weeks ago blockout every one but....
    what have they done !
    change transponders freq's and everything run only HD of course who has dream's 500 and other cs box's without HD went black wall
    Don't be affraid because they do not beat more clever people than they are
    cump's

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!