Champions HD Judder Fixed OpenAR-P Based Image [Updated]

There are 144 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,910 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hmmm, ok, Still big up for you image, very impressed.
    I had the HDMU image before (newest one) and could setup the satellites no problem, Do you know if i could image with this, set up all my satellites, then save some config files and simply FTP the settings to your image?
    All sounds reasonable to do, but have no idea what or where the correct config files would sit..
    Any idea? Anyone?

Did you find a solution to this? Was going to maybe motorize my dish or add an lnb/switch.

• Why when I install tsmedia does itvplayer stop working any1 know???? Seems it only works on a fresh installed image but as soon as you put ts media on it stops the strams loading

• With this image is it possible to watch one channel via hdmi and send another channel to a second tv via a coax from the antenna out?
    Thanks

• OK I'm having a very very strange problem and not sure how to explain it. Every now and then, the box seems to loose the favorites or all channels list and only displays the radio channels. Pressing OK->red button (all channel)/Green (sat) shows only the radio ones. But if I try webinterface or android app, I can see full default bouquetes and all channels from satellite. Now if I change to any other fav using either webinterface or android app, then I can view/browse/change to any channel using either red/green button.

Anyone??

• i'm afraid i didn't no.. ended up using hdmu image in the end, i tried importing settings but just lost patience. . . shame as i liked this image alot.

• Still freezing on channels and have to restart cam. Changed to oscam ymodv18-t39sh4 which still sticks but resumes without restart making it less annoying. Anyone had any luck with completely fixing this?

I've started going through a few files i've uploaded to /usr/bin/cam or were already there

oscam_9524 Stopped and wouldn't restart
    oscam_8699 Stopped then after 7 seconds restarted
    oscam_8700 Stopped then after 7 seconds restarted
    oscam_8705 Stopped and wouldn't restart
    oscam_8713 Stopped and wouldn't restart
    oscam_8725 Stopped and wouldn't restart
    oscam_8748 larger gaps beween pauses, then second pause stops
    oscam_8881 Stopped and wouldn't restart
    oscam_8917 Stopped and wouldn't restart
    oscam_9077 Stopped and wouldn't restart
    oscam_9127 Stopped and wouldn't restart
    oscam_9385 Stopped and wouldn't restart
    oscam_9524 Stopped and wouldn't restart

I had to restart the oscam and the second stop i wrote down the results, for me only 2 files i've come across so far have resulted in it working with a pause. its the same on other images i've used also. i'll keep going through the files over the next few days. all the OSCAM files come from the OSCAM download center.

Oh and a Extra note Thanks Champion this has been the best backup over several forums i use and cheers for the good work keep it up ;-)

Edited once, last by wappy ().

• I'm using r9523. It's perfect

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hmm that's the same it just locks and wont restart could it be something to do with my box?

Device Name: spark7162
    Enigma2 Version: 2014-01-15-staging_update
    Image Version: unavailable
    Frontprocessor Version: V0
    Webinterface Version: 1.7.5

I had pausing on my old Openbox but i know thats due to the server so im expecting some, but with it being 7 seconds and far more frequent could there be something in the config (oscam.conf) i could try to bring down the delay/restart time so its as quick as my openbox with the working cams i have? Im still preyy noob so i dont want to go causing more problems. lol or where are the eror logs stored maybe the answer is there?

Thanks for the help btw ;)

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!