2 server listen ports in cccam.cfg?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,218 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• hello
    is it possible to have 2 diferent server listen ports in cccam cfg
    thanks for help
    el pirate:29_002:

• i don't thinking it is possible to have 2 diferent server listen ports in cccam cfg...but i could be wrong!!

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• As far as I'm aware the answer is no. Is there any particular reason why you would like to do this? Maybe there's another work round you could do.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• i have a strange problem with some clients to hook on my server.
    the port i use normally is not 12000, i use 1 around 53xxx.
    most clients are ok, but 2-3 have problems.
    these clients are ok with port 12000 for example, so its a port issue i guess.
    probably because ports over 49000 - 60000 seem to be "dynamic ports"???
    apperantly this means this port stops after the job, and has to restart after every cw question (7 sec)

why only some and not all my clients.
    this has to do with internet provider transmitters, we have a special internet here in spain in my area.
    anyway long story, but i would like to run this clients on another port in my cccam.

now you tell me i cant have 2 server listen ports, i might do a routing in my router so they can use another port.
    sorry is complicated
    el pirate:sure:

• two instances of cccam are required with a special start command to point the 2nd instance at a different config directory . You would be far better just doing a port redirect in your router ; much simpler

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!