DP4's PKT Hyperion v4 backup for Amiko Alien 2

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,043 times. The last Post () by syedrahman.

• This is my backup of PKT Hyperion v4 for Amiko Alione 2 configured for 28.2e UK satellite.

Includes the following

Set up for 28.2 UK
    Set to 720p 50hz

Autobouqets - Set to Tees HD but you can go into settings and change the region to whatever you prefer then run a scan
    Cross EPG - Setup to not revert to internal flash whenever the setting are open
    Cool Tv Guide - EPG button on remote has been configured to open this as defualt
    Oscam - Latest one seems stable but have included an older version in case anyone has issues
    MGCAMD
    Picons - Latest picons should be installed
    TS Media 5.2 - I don't use this plugin hardly but it does seems to crash occasionally.

Infinity HD skin installed as default - I've found this to be the most crisp and clear skin on enigma2 - can be easily changed in setup/system/skin if it's not for you.

There is an issue with the description text for now and next not showing up. It seems to be a known issue with v4 and there should be an update if you go to the PKT blue panel and install the small update there is available. (I've not had the time to make a new backup with the update yet)

AC3 audio is a bit quiet.

Download:

Code
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33677039/DP4's%20PKT%207162%20Hyperion%20V4%20backup%20%20. rar

Credits to the Polish Koders Team for the great image

• I didn't set it up to work via web interface, something to put in the next version.

I just ftp my oscam.server file to the box think it goes in var/keys either that or usr/keys

• I didn't set it up to work via web interface, something to put in the next version.

I just ftp my oscam.server file to the box think it goes in var/keys either that or usr/keys

It would be a good addition , I didnt find out out where to put the drivers for the VFD display but If I do Il post a back here with them on it

• Thankyou for this ive managed to install it working wouldnt mind the vfd driver though if you can get, looks clean and stable but only further testing will tell

Cheers mate

• Thankyou for this ive managed to install it working wouldnt mind the vfd driver though if you can get, looks clean and stable but only further testing will tell

Cheers mate

also my cross epg doesnt work tried uninstalling and redownloading but still does not work

• Does anyone have a link to this newly released vfd driver? And has anyone found out where to put them?

• Anyone got a cable scan going on any image on one of these boxes ?

• Thanks Paul
    Yes got the Amiko Alien 2+ triple trouble bloody awful to get your head round box
    Do it work ?

• Mornin Paul
    Just flashed your image
    All sorted hopefully
    Just need a wink wink :)

Edited once, last by Thewiggy ().

• I was running champioc's open arp image and although it was running fine I thought I'd try this one
    using DCC I FTP the oscam.server file into var/keys on the AA2 and then changed the attributes to 755.
    I rebooted the box a few times and ran the autobouquets plugin but only have FTA channels.
    any suggestions on how to full channel listing working again?

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!