SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,754 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• WARNING!!!!!!

Whatever you do dont bother calling Sly!!!!

I just rang them about the channels I was getting No signal for, I also mentioned the other 5 channels that didnt work.

There Technical department dont have a clue, when I gave him my boxversion number he was shocked as he hadnt seen one of those for months.

They then tried a few technical things and got me to reboot my box.

Well guess what, I now have no HD channels, all channels are saying wrong card.

He tried to get them back but alas no such luck.

He then tried selling me a new box saying mine was too old and out of date! I told him I was being offered a Free box last week, so now Im waiting for a call back to clarify.

• i did this yestaday a waited for a signal that never came and this morning for a signal that never came even held back button in like he said but all my hd channels still work fine apart from the 5

• i did this yestaday a waited for a signal that never came and this morning for a signal that never came even held back button in like he said but all my hd channels still work fine apart from the 5

Looks like I got a real muppet or a star performer from slys point of view!

I guess though at least we know one thing thanks to my muppet, they have the power to switch off all HD channels with a Thomson but cant switch off SD.

So from what I can tell so far. People have managed to extract the CWPK from a *** IT box. Use a modified version (no public) of Oscam. The card in Oscam can only decrypt 1 HD channel at a time. Interesting.

1 channel been running in cacheex 3, someone already did manage to do something about new pairing algo ;), dont worry, 1st. *** will block all ***'s internationally, after that payservers wil pay to get that working again.
    But again will happen the same... the payservers will have to spread that info around, beacuse they will be easy to track down when 5-15 sellers will be ofering *** ;).

Maybe they share cacheex 3 for others ??

haha..

enjoy

• Anybody else seen an issue with these two services? It started at midnight last night, everything else is fine and all entitlements are upto date so its a bit of a mystery. Carried out a re-scan and updated all relevant service ID files?

Thanks in advance.

Edited once, last by master G: merged ().

• Is it possible that the software update they are pushing out contains some sort of ability for the original box to decode some type of new codec they are trialing with these 5 channels and only that box knows how to read that codec. Hence the reason they are blank. Just an idea.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

• Looks like I got a real muppet or a star performer from slys point of view!

I guess though at least we know one thing thanks to my muppet, they have the power to switch off all HD channels with a Thomson but cant switch off SD.

I am afraid its yourself and your mate wadey that are infact the muppets here///since april 2012 it was made public that all paired channels were going through a new change so all you pair have done is fall into the trap by calling sly...hahaha

Get your heads in order....new pairing method means channels that are paired will stop clearing....*** can switch off any paired channel they wish via 3rd party equipment...you would have to be arrogant to think otherwise.

MK

• Anyone having issues with Nat Geo Hd..... Black screen. ...sd is fine. I tried a scan and there wasn't another channel.... so wandering what's happened to the channel. ....epg works and everything. I'm using my own card.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited once, last by master G: merged ().

• So the options as I see it at the moment are that you leave the card paired to the old Thompson box and eventually loose all HD but keep all SD including Premium channels (for now). The card would give you the same services in either the server or the original box.

Or pair the card to a new box and loose all but the SD Entertainment pack when used in the server but still have HD with the original box. Hobson's choice really?

I've been at this for a long time and the situation in Satellite TV is always dynamic, it really isn't something to worry about as at the end of the day you still have an valid sub that will still work in an offical receiver plus the Sly Go service. In recent years I've had a couple of offical European sub's go off part way through the term due to the broadcasters' going bankrupt with no chance of a refund. Then I look back at some of the gadgets and kit I've bought over the years and it just makes me laugh! I've a draw full of old and dead satellite cards and readers, and literally dozens of old or defunkt boxes. During the last clear out of my loft a Pace 508IP, D2Mac decoder, Manhattan Starlight and a few DBox 2's went to the tip!

The message is, just enjoy the ride, there is always something new to get your teeth into.

:haha:

• I am afraid its yourself and your mate wadey that are infact the muppets here///since april 2012 it was made public that all paired channels were going through a new change so all you pair have done is fall into the trap by calling sly...hahaha

Get your heads in order....new pairing method means channels that are paired will stop clearing....*** can switch off any paired channel they wish via 3rd party equipment...you would have to be arrogant to think otherwise.

MK

why have we fallin in to there trap?so your telling me that no one els apart from cs have a Thompson box? its you who are the muppet.always talking ****.and saying nothing can be done ever! nds are the kings off the worls and what ever thay do carnt be undone.event we been watching there work for the last 7 years for free?

• Official Post

why have we fallin in to there trap?so your telling me that no one els apart from cs have a Thompson box? its you who are the muppet.always talking ****.and saying nothing can be done ever! nds are the kings off the worls and what ever thay do carnt be undone.event we been watching there work for the last 7 years for free?

No need to get personnel mate :44_002:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!