SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,759 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• No. I'm a bit worried now. That was posted several days ago and the channels are still down. The SD channels are still fine. How do you think Sly are able to block the HD channels as I thought pairing the card with the Thompson box would prevent Sly blocking the channels? Any idea why the SD channels are fine?

*** can and will stop all channels on a thomson they have only removed a few to start the migration of customers cs or genuine all lost them they cant swap out everyone overnight if you phone and say they are away you get an appointment date end of and this is the case will all subscribers on a thomson box so batten down the hatches your in for a rough ride

• I apologize for my English.
    regarding the hd channels italy there's nothing true.
    in fact it is really Dramatico.
    Italian *** is burning all the cards.
    is for now there are only sd channels.

whata bul.. HD is working, thompson box has been exploited, and they can pull put anything they want from that box in italy.

The reason is NOT PUBLIC, its THAT *** GERMANY IS SWAPPING THE BOXES AND *** UK DOING THE SAME, let them finish swap, and a lot folks will come up that can unpair your card for 1.000 EURO.

The biggest mistake is that all thre country's will have same pairing type, thats why some people are waiting, someone will make HUGE profits on pay servers. To get this working, everything must go black !!.

10 cards unpair = 10.000 euro, how many cards pay servers gots ? at least 10 and more.

there is nice 1.000.000 + to be collected from pay servers.

stop panic, find something usefull to do instead of writing complaints.

IF anyone of these people who write here, has italian real friend, will know that italy HD is working!!.

Its to early to come out more official with unpair service, as *** is tracking people down, who mension that.

• bloto22 *** uk are said to be collecting the boxes swapped rather than posting out and you binning it this will be for the reason you mention in italy possibly and has been confirmed to by a few people , you are correct to say its to early to act on any fix till all this is over and the swapping is done only then will any fix in place at the minute be released ,no one is going to take the risk of selling a fix for large amounts of money and have to pay back what they have spent on a temporary lavish lifestyle if it all goes pair shaped ,as for italy hd yes has been said in the past hd is working , a lot of ps had prepay cards , it would be interesting to know if *** are going to be using the exact same system for all as this will be a very stupid move on for them to make they might as well stop trying now and accept the facts that the shares will drop more

• So is it worth hanging on to a SLY UK thomson box or would it be best to swap it ? Sly are offering me the 2TB Box for free if I swap my thomson and 12 months Subs with 50% discount! , felt like this was a good offer and was very strange of them, wondering if there is a reason for this? lol

• So is it worth hanging on to a SLY UK thomson box or would it be best to swap it ? Sly are offering me the 2TB Box for free if I swap my thomson and 12 months Subs with 50% discount! , felt like this was a good offer and was very strange of them, wondering if there is a reason for this? lol

They get you in another contract this is why ,if they have been offering you the box you dont have much reason to say no , why would someone refuse a new box and 50% off , I would take it and get an sd multiroom to tide you over on cs for the time being its happening and will happen at some point so may aswell swap now , just my opinion , but its a choice you need to make

• They get you in another contract this is why ,if they have been offering you the box you dont have much reason to say no , why would someone refuse a new box and 50% off , I would take it and get an sd multiroom to tide you over on cs for the time being its happening and will happen at some point so may aswell swap now , just my opinion , but its a choice you need to make

Yep think your right, at least the discount will pay for the multiroom.

Thanks

• Hopefully not *** 1 HD or *** Atlantic HD as they are the main two that I watch so when they go I'll have to revert back to the slow/clunky *** box.

I think it might be the rest of the documentary channels and/or a few less popular entertainment channels.

• it was wed last week that living and wild went

I hope they stay alot longer. Has anyone noticed if they have gold channel black screen or clearing ? As this is sd channel of course

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

gold all fine here

• GOLD,DAVE COMEDY CTRL, was gone for me but i changed my C**m from 213 to 230 and all sd back and working, S**Italia HD channels started to go in nov 2013 and in feb 2013 they were all gone But all the sd Channels still works and i say it will be the same for the UK & IRL too.

• Hopefully not *** 1 HD or *** Atlantic HD as they are the main two that I watch so when they go I'll have to revert back to the slow/clunky *** box.

I think it might be the rest of the documentary channels and/or a few less popular entertainment channels.

Atlantic gone mate....

• it looks like a strange way to block the hd channels
    after the first group, i thought they would have just
    blocked the hd chns in one go.

• they are just testing the waters rite now come june all hd channels will be off anyway not to worry coz sd channels wont go for a while so that's one ting good just hope the brain boxes can fix it coz if u remember every one was have panic attacks when they changed over to the *** white cards and everybody was saying oh its all over well it was not so hopefully sometink will come up

• You are lucky here in Italy Hd channels are no longer 'visible for some time now only remain for the Sd, but there is talk that with the start of the World Cup too Sd not be more' visible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!