My first impressions of the wetek play.

There are 67 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,099 times. The last Post () by master G.

• :26_002: Lavatronics !!! well thats me out then , what a shame that shower of £$%^& are the uk supplier, PLease I urge everyone to buy direct from wetek and miss out Lavatronics.

- - - Updated - - -

so if i get this right we order online from wetek and you then instruct lavatronics to send out the wetek, if thats the case then its a very very bad move. The name of lavatronics is tarnished in the sat world for bad customer service and a bad move for wetek, god you cant even write a feed back on there site about any product they sell, last time any feedback how ever slight got you banned.
    as im a banned member from there can you imagine me asking for something from them how, i cant even log on to there site ? (use to be a mod on there but got banned due to telling Ant he had bad customer relations in a private email and was bad for his company)

like i said bad bad move but that is my own personal op and i hope you have more distributors in the uk

I am the same as Paul here used to be a mod on there site and was banned for helping people

• :26_002: Lavatronics !!! well thats me out then , what a shame that shower of £$%^& are the uk supplier, PLease I urge everyone to buy direct from wetek and miss out Lavatronics.

Well we did try to negotiate a deal with Wetek, but seems they're blinded by Lavatronic's BS.

world-of-satellite-banner.gif
    Official Sponsor of the OpenViX Team

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

PRICE MATCH PROMISE - WE'LL TRY TO MATCH ANY UK PRICE*

*SEEN ANY PRODUCT CHEAPER? CONTACT US AND WE’LL TRY TO MATCH LIKE FOR LIKE!

Edited 2 times, last by world-of-satellite.co.uk ().

• why would any company pick lavatronics as a distributor?
    n00bs

Mutant HD2400, Hades, 2xdvb-s2, 2xdvb-c
    Xtrend ET8500, Hades, 1xdvb-s2, 1xdvb-c
    Vu+ SoloSE, Hades, 1xdvb-s2 (out of action atm)
    Vu+ Zero, Hades, 1xdvb-s2
    Fixed 28.2e + 1mtr Orbital, Dark Motor, Inverto LNB

• Hi stevejo,

We can assure You that you will have best quality service and treatment when we are talking about WeTek products.

I for 1 dont want to give them any of my ££ can I still buy direct from wetek and miss them out?

- - - Updated - - -

Well we did try to negotiate a deal with Wetek, but seems they're blinded by Lavatronic's BS.

Fook I will box them up from my garage and sell them out at a loss so people dont need to buy them from lavatronics

• Thats not totaly true you played on price then you played with quantity then said it was a bad product from what I hear and im not trying to start anything

and where did you get this confidential information that is not totally true?

Official Distributor of Formuler, Edision, GiGaBlue, Mut@nt Technomate, VU+, and many more...

Secure online ordering - Paypal and all major cards accepted - Order online 7 days a week!

• Official Post

What's this nonsense?

1) All Technomate's come with a 3pin plug as standard, therefore do not require an adapter.
    2) All VU's that leave us we include a 2pin to 3pin plug adatper at our expense, VU do not supply these to us.

If we missed a plug adapter you should have contacted me and we would've posted you one immediately, instead of dragging WoS into this thread, what on earth have we got to do with this thread??

1) The Technomate came with a power adapter, there was no 3pin plug included.
    2) None of the Vu+`s i received had a 2pin to 3pin plug adapter included.

Regardless of who is to blame for the "poor quality control" as phoenix puts it, i wasn`t going to waste your time with something so minor, then have to wait for days to have a plug delivered when i could buy them in a pound shop.

You are correct, this thread is nonsence.. I was merely pointing out that even WOS is not infallible to making mistakes, only because phoenix
    made special emphasis on the plug converter. Otherwise i wouldn`t have even commented..

If you don`t want to be brought up in any thread on this forum then you need to have more control on how your staff members behave,
    like it or not they are a representation of you and the OpenViX brand.

It was unfair and dishonest for phoenix to nit pick on minor little details without even testing the unit.. Then pretending he bought a second unit, when infact wetek had sent him one for free because they saw his negative opinion about their product on another thread. ( He posted a screenshot of the time of purchase and there was only one buyer from Durham). If WeTek is wrong then apologies from me..

It`s now seems he may have done this because WeTek have gone with Lavatronics and not yourself..

• 2) None of the Vu+`s i received had a 2pin to 3pin plug adapter included.

If that was the case you could have simply contact us, but from memory they where within the packaging, but in anycase too late now.

Techomate comes with a 3 pin plug lead, no adapter required.

If you don`t want to be brought up in any thread on this forum then you need to have more control on how your staff members behave,
    like it or not they are a representation of you and the OpenViX brand.

Phoenix is not an employee of SDF Trading Ltd, we have no control over his own personal opinions.

It`s now seems he may have done this because WeTek have gone with Lavatronics and not yourself..

Well thats their choice.

Anyway master G, nice an professionally done, some great respect shown to a sponsor who has been loyal to LS for long while.

As your aware I text mckee25 asking you to contact me and you choose to make a public thing of it..... instead of contacting in private.

Edited 2 times, last by world-of-satellite.co.uk ().

• so if i get this right we order online from wetek and you then instruct lavatronics to send out the wetek, if thats the case then its a very very bad move. The name of lavatronics is tarnished in the sat world for bad customer service and a bad move for wetek, god you cant even write a feed back on there site about any product they sell, last time any feedback how ever slight got you banned.
    as im a banned member from there can you imagine me asking for something from them how, i cant even log on to there site ? (use to be a mod on there but got banned due to telling Ant he had bad customer relations in a private email and was bad for his company)

like i said bad bad move but that is my own personal op and i hope you have more distributors in the uk

Hi pauldb,

Lavatronics don't have yet single WeTek Play. All WeTek Play are delivered from Slovenia, Ljubljana with TNT Express. As we stated before, WeTek will give direct support to any WeTek Play owner or customer, no matter where device is bought. Each device have WP Membership number and Serial number, and it is global warranty. In case of any issue feel free to leave message here or to contact our support team at support@wetek.com .

- - - Updated - - -

Hi WOS,

WeTek don't have any definitive agreement with Lavatronics or any other company in UK and IE. Doors for cooperation is opened to everybody without favouriting any company.

• Ordered one yesterday and then seen the posts re lavatronics. Getting a bit worried now. Have had confirmation of payment from wetek but have had no shipping or tracking information sent yet. Should I have had that sent by now 24hrs after purchase??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• I never had any issues buying from lavatronics they alway delivered quick etc, the problems came when the Alien 2 box developed some issues, people were asking for help and pointing out the fault and in return were getting banned from there support forum.

Wont be long before we see lavaELEC,seeing as they like taking other peoples work and passing it off as there own haha

• Ordered one yesterday and then seen the posts re lavatronics. Getting a bit worried now. Have had confirmation of payment from wetek but have had no shipping or tracking information sent yet. Should I have had that sent by now 24hrs after purchase??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hi tomthebomb1968,

No worry. Your parcel will be shipped from Slovenia, Ljubljana today. You will receive email with TNT Express tracking number.

As we stated before, nor WOS nor Lavatronics have any stock of WeTek Play, and after all we will seriously re-think and consider situation for UK and IE market.

• For the record we're still in negotiations with WeTek and hope that they'd be happy go with us.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!