BlackHole 2.1.7 Vu+ Solo2 Full Backup image by mckee25

There are 98 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 29,077 times. The last Post () by dale094.

• I'm using bh 2.1.7 backup image on a vu solo 2 and vu zero and I keep loosing some channels.The same is happening on another Solo 2 and on 2 vu Zero's that I have set up for friends.When you go into a channel list some of the channels only show <n/a> and if you click on it you get "Service unavailable Check tuner configuration".If I reload the channel list using DreamboxEdit all the channels will open but will go again next day .I had the same problem with bh 2.1.5 .Are other VU users having the same problem with their boxe's ? Is it only happening on bh images?Am I doing something wrong ?
    Modify message
    Report to moderator 88.87

• SPORTS skys 2,setanta 1,setanta Ireland,bt1,bt1hd,bt2 hd . Most of Sky ROI/NIVariations. ITV ch4 sky1 and more on UK Freesat.This also happened when using bh 2.1.5 I am using catseye channel list 19/02/16 .If I load the same channel list today some of them will be gone again <n/a> tomorrow

• I have used BH 2.1.7.1 on my Solo2 using Lraizers abs without any issues whatsoever since 2.1.7 was released.I have also set up a couple of zeros up for friends with the same image and all working so it has nothing to do with Blackhole images.Have you used backup images on all the boxes you mention?If so it might pay you to reflash and use a new image or don't use a backup image at all just add stuff that you need yourself

• Thank's robocop, I have been using backup images on both boxes so will try other blackhole images

- - - Updated - - -

robocop I have been using mckee25 images on solo 2 and robijay on zero for a while and am very happy with them. My only problem is when I load channel list's from catseye. all sat's for motorized dish on the solo 2 or 28E on the zero after a day or two some of the channels go <n/a>.I know when I use auto boquets I will get the channels back on 28E But why do I loose them on the catseye channel list ?.

• hi there im relatively newt o this but i was hopefull you could help me ive installed your backup image on my solo 2 but i cant get my ccam line on the receiver,ive downloaded a ccam.cfg file but when i transfer it to the receiver via dreambox control center into the temp folder that part works fine the problem is when i try to load ipk file it does not show, can you help please ?

ive downloaded a ccam.cfg file but when i transfer it to the receiver via dreambox control center into the temp folder

Sorry , that´s not right.
    You FTP the CCcam.cfg file to the folder /ETC, right mouse to edit it to add your C line and also give attributes of 644.
    If you have the full CCcam IPK then that´s what you would manually install into volatile/tmp folder ..

• @ appantuulu......

I no longer own a solo 2 bud, just using a duo 2 at the moment. I still haven't got a round to buying a second box for backup's etc......

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hi Mckee

I have installed your backup on my solo2 it s working good , when i get in with DCC for the fist time with password (vuplus) it s ok apfter times impossible to get it with DCC
    with the same password strange for me , i have reinstall the same backup still having the same probleme can you help plz ?

• hi Mckee

I have installed your backup on my solo2 it s working good , when i get in with DCC for the fist time with password (vuplus) it s ok apfter times impossible to get it with DCC
    with the same password strange for me , i have reinstall the same backup still having the same probleme can you help plz ?

Open DCC application,¿ are both FTP and TELNET closed?
    Make sure it´s the correct IP you are trying to communicate with..( If using DHCP, the IP will have changed)
    Close DCC application,
    Go to the DCC folder on your pc and inside the folder , open the DCC.ini file ,
    it will tell you the last used password used/saved.
    if you make any changes, a full reboot of the box is needed....
    HOW TO CHANGE PASSWORD:
    Open dcc all ip is ok and green

Telnet type passwd then press enter

prompted with this message
    Root@BOXtype:~# passwd ( pay attention to the spelling detail: passwd NOT passwoRd)
    Changing password for root
    Enter a new password (minimum of 5 characters)This will remain invisible to you
    Please use a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers
    New password:
    Warning: week password (enter it again to use it anyway)( it will still be invisible to you)
    New password:
    retype password

press enter

Password changed
    Full restart of box is required
    close DCC
    Open DCC and enter changed password then connect-
    connected.

• i still can t get inside my vu+solo2 with DCC
    i have the right Ip
    this is my Dcc.ini file

[Network]
    LastPath=C:\Users\PC GLOBE\Desktop\
    MoviePath=c:\
    PacketDelayUp=0
    PacketDelayDown=0
    LanType=2
    NoCheck=0
    FTPHold=1
    HTTPLogin=0
    DreamIP=192.168.1.13
    RouterIP=192.168.1.1
    LocalIP=192.168.1.36
    Password=dreambox
    [System]
    ModelAuto=1
    BoxType=0
    Browser=0
    HiddenPass=0
    Language=3
    SaveSize=0
    [Texteditor]
    Width=800
    Height=600

- - - Updated - - -

no sorry it s this one

[Network]
    LastPath=C:\Users\PC GLOBE\Desktop\
    MoviePath=c:\
    PacketDelayUp=0
    PacketDelayDown=0
    LanType=2
    NoCheck=0
    FTPHold=1
    HTTPLogin=0
    DreamIP=192.168.1.13
    RouterIP=192.168.1.1
    LocalIP=192.168.1.36
    Password=vuplus
    [System]
    ModelAuto=1
    BoxType=0
    Browser=0
    HiddenPass=0
    Language=3
    SaveSize=0
    [Texteditor]
    Width=800
    Height=600

• Password=dreambox
    DreamIP=192.168.1.13

All looks fine to me bud....
    Now check the box : as far as I can recall is: go to menu-system-network -check network and run the TEST network..
    if all is OK ( not using dhcp ) then I would uninstall then reinstall the DCC programme

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!