Automated Oscam/CCcam 2.1.3 Install Package For Debian 6

There are 252 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 61,136 times. The last Post () by ilk.

• i dont think it should take so long BUT it depends what you selected mate ! server only without Gui and all other addons is usually pretty quick ? i Did once install everything and it did take quiet some time i seem to remember :rikjaard2:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• i dont think it should take so long BUT it depends what you selected mate ! server only without Gui and all other addons is usually pretty quick ? i Did once install everything and it did take quiet some time i seem to remember :rikjaard2:

Looks like debian setup don't work on my pc, but works on Vmware, So I'm going with that option.
    cheers,

Ok now tried this full on a new machine and still it does not finish, but if I install the Auto Installer for CCcam Only and then Install the Oscam/CCcam it finishes and works, Im going to look at the script and see what part is failing to Install, as this is the only reason I can think of as i have now tried this on 4 different PC and the end result is the same. It hangs

• I would like to say thank you for this tutorial. Everything went well for me. I've chosen a webserver and ssh server. The install took short time and test files seem to work properly. Now I have to test my own and I hope they will work ok.

• Hi, I am new here but been a long time lurker. I decided to use this script, and worked for me first time. Big thanks to the OP.

I have had a couple of niggles though, which would be nice if they were ironed out. One niggle is that OSCAM stops responding and i have to force a restart. Is there and script available which detects the status of OSCAm and if crashed, it will automatically restart it?

Thank you in advance

• i think that part were it says this could take a while is where its installing openssh-server or proftpd and its making the keys or something?? i could be wrong but i do remember that when i have manually installed cccam/oscam,

• Sorry about typo above was late!

Il give it a try and see if it works. My main reason is noise coming from server.

Would 8gb be enough for Debian and the cams?

Thanks mate.

• ok, just an update Ten, i couldnt install Debian on just a usb flash drive, so used a small hard drive instead on a laptop

anyway, ive not tested this yet (will try later on tonight) but could you take a look at my configs to see if all is ok at the moment?

UK white card, using a smargo via usb and have copied the configs from the thread you linked to in post 1.

oscam.conf

oscam.user

Code
    [account]
    user = linuxsat
    pwd = support
    monlevel = 0
    uniq = 0
    group = 1
    au = ***UK
    caid = 0963

oscam.server

ccccam.cfg

current logfile

in the past i have received EMM from a trusted recieiver so would like to still keep this, why does it say "AU disabled for user linuxsat" in the log file?

also on my laptop screen im getting a few errors:

Warning: keyword "debug" in webif section not recognized
    Warning: keyword "resolvedelay" in global section not recognized
    Warning: keyword "keepalive" in global section not recognized

is this because the oscam on this build doesn't support these features? are they ok to ignore or just hash out?

Thanks mate, much appreciated!

• oscript.sh seems to have a few syntax errors.
    also it refers to oscam.x86, however the file included is just named oscam.

also unsure if its because im using ubuntu, but i got a libssl issue so had to install those manually.

do you also have a list of the crontabs?

Thanks!

• Official Post

If your os choice is Ubuntu use the ubuntu auto install, this one is for debian

[h=3]HOW TO - CCcam+Oscam Automated Installation for Ubuntu[/h]

do you also have a list of the crontabs?

Try using the searchbox
    [h=3]Linux Cron Guide[/h]

• can some one please help me out,
    i have followed all debian tut and in the end i got cccam web:16001 working fine
    but oscam not starting
    what else i can do to see why its not running?please help me out as my server carshed and i am trying to make this auto install one.
    i have add my all old config files as they was working absolutly fine before and then give then 755 permition,restart server and yet again cccam running but no oscam.

i have checked my ports etc.....so realy cany work out what going on!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!