[Plugin] VPN Manager

There are 546 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 166,224 times. The last Post () by djmx.

• works perfect with CYBERGHOST VPN. I put username and pass manually and put .opvpn file in usb and folder openvpn. And works...

• Just had to do a fresh install of Pure2 on a Zgemma H9S. I had installed VPN Manager using Surshark on the previous build without issue, but I cannot get it to work now. I have followed all of the instructions provided by gorski, I have been over those instructions and everything there I have done, to the letter.

The problem is that whilst VPN Manager loads up fine, and all of the country VPNs are there, when I click on any, I get the red (not connected) planet/padlock. I have a good Ethernet connection, network shows LAN is connected, I added my surfsharf username/password to plugin.py (the manual settings one), rebooted - I cannot get any VPNs to connect. DNS are as follows: 1.1.1.1; 1.0.0.1; 8.8.8.8; 8.8.4.4.

I am at a loss having spent the past 5 hours trying to get this thing to work. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd welcome them. Thanks

• I can not get Openvpn to install on Openvix. There is one already installed on Openvix but how you enter your service and passwords I have no idea. I have tried installing OpenVPN manager but when I install it doesn't show up anywhere in plugins on my VU+ 4k box.

Any help ?

• vpnmanager1.1.4 is perfectly linked in OPENBH 4.4.23UNO4K SE, now how to modify the domain name with ipv6 link, please tell me, I changed the box network domain name to 2001:4860:4860::8888 2001:4860:4860::8844, but Will not change, please help from the master

• hi everyone looking to set up ipvanish on my vu+uno 4k could anyone show me the link to which file i need please.

thanks in advance

you can find vpn manager Here but there are various versions just saying to run on enigma2 won't get you full info what are you running openatv6.4 ,6.5 or even 7.0 or latest version or VIX or blackhole for example.

• hi everyone. A few months ago I was able to configure the vpn manager plugin with proton vpn free servers. However today i don't have more connection. Should I re-install the plugin? The vpn data I reviewed again and they seem fine.

• Hello All

Installed version 1.1.4 on a Zgemma H9.2H SE running openpli 8.1 (couldn't install version 1.1.6).

The very first time I run the plugin and started openvpn it conected fine to my vpn. The proble is, after restarting my enigma receiver, I could not access internet anymore. My receiver receives no IP (if HDCP is enable) and if I set DHCP to off it wont accept the imputed manual IP. Doing a network test shows that I have no IP and am not connected to the internet.

More, if I try to change my network configuration (I have bothe LAN an wifi interfaces) my receiver crashes.

I had to re-install OpenPli and started everything from the begenning, with the same result.

If I run OpenSpa instead of OpenPli it will run OK!

So, is there any way I can set it properly in a OpnenPli image?

Salomao

• Hi I have vpnmanager working here on Openpli 7.3...with version 1.14 . After 3 nights of pulling my hair out I finally done it...kinda lost what I done but I can trace my tracks for you if you still havn't sorted yours out.

Edited once, last by rhurbarb ().

• Hi Did you have a problem after installing the plugin saying"No module named subprocess" ? I already have v.1.1.4 running on dreambox 800SE but due to an error I needed to re-install the image again and I never be able to install the plugin

• No module named subprocess

Try the attached python-subprocess.

Many thnaks for your support. I got this error "* opkg_prepare_file_for_install: Refusing to load file '/tmp/python-subprocess_2.7.18-r0_mips32el.ipk' as it matches the installed version of python-subprocess (2.7.18-r0)." :(

I don't have many options because the box is already old - dreambox 800se

I have the image "OpenPli-10.2-RT5370-DM800SE-ORIGINAL_mod_by_Monja-23.08.2020" which is here on the forum but feed are down. However i was able to install package by package and it opens already.

Based on log I have a stop at:

Sun Jan 30 16:31:53 2022 ROUTE_GATEWAY 192.168.1.1/255.255.255.0 IFACE=eth0 HWADDR=00:XX:xx:xx:xx:xx

Sun Jan 30 16:31:53 2022 ERROR: Cannot open TUN/TAP dev /dev/net/tun: No such file or directory (errno=2)

Sun Jan 30 16:31:53 2022 Exiting due to fatal error

Is there any idea about this. I search for a fix on that but i doesn't work.

Regards

Edited 2 times, last by nicoda: new updates on this ().

• I had an error on a later version similar error on the latest ipk but not 1.14. I may of tried python 3 when mine is python2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!