Bouquet Maker Xtream - IPTV Bouquet Maker (new 2023)

There are 280 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 90,630 times. The last Post () by urie.

• Just tried this for the first time and instantly found a bug

If you create a folder in the menu's to contain your providers in so they dont fill up the channels lists, then EPGImporter fails to import any EPG

All is fine if you allow the plugin to add the created lists directly to your channel lists.

• hi buddy, is there a reason why on some providers i get only some channels and not all? like i use 7 or 8 providers, create the bouquets every 2-3 days but in some of them i get only like 30% content. some other providers creates a bouquet will full content.

other problem: some of my provider m3u lines have a port number, some not. when i click on "update boquets" it will create only bouquets for these providers which have a port number. when i update it manually, its working. is there a possibility to fix this bug?

thanks!

• Not all bouquets?

Have you set the download limit to unlimited in main settings?

The code should pick up no port or port. For all updates. I will check the code for you.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

• Not all bouquets?

Have you set the download limit to unlimited in main settings?

The code should pick up no port or port. For all updates. I will check the code for you.

regarding problem 1: yes, 4 of 7 bouquets will be updated after clicking "update bouquets", the other 3 i have to update manually. some of the lines have the ending ts, some not even m3u, so very mixed. but these which will not be automatically updated dont have a port. maybe this is the bug, but maybe its anything else - i dont know.

regarding problem 2: yes, i have set the download limit to 0 (=unlimited). still getting for some bouquets not the whole content.

• you answered your own question

pasted-from-clipboard.png

When I tested your line, some of your picon urls were taking an age to load. Crap sources.

Therefore I assume you are getting different results depending on whether your picon source responds in time or not

Success - all good
    Bad size - larger than what you set in the settings
    bad type - not a jpeg or png. Might be a webp or svg which we dont download
    bad url - the url for the picon didn't return a picon. Either the picon url no longer exists or its timing out and not responding in time.

Which can have a knock on effect, as I then block any further requests for that picon url in that run. Because a slow url is going to slow the entire process down or completely freeze the downloader.

• Hello KiddaC ,

i change the downloadpicons.py and make a reboot . After the Reboot i downloaded my Picons. The BMX was very slowly and dont tell me now make a reboot , i klick Exit on my Remotecontrol and make manuelly a Restart.

Now i have all Picons in my Dreambox TWO with AIO Image 5.0.

The program downloads all picons, before it has reached the last three it seems as if the program is frozen. Nothing happens for a long time until I click on EXIT. The process is not officially terminated and I am not asked to restart the program. The picons are still downloaded and displayed.

• I have exhausted all my options for dreambox until (if) my buddy seagen returns.
    Dreamboxes are just too problematic when any sort of threading is involved. They just dont work the same was as any other images.

If you can get the majority of picons by force exiting the downloader at the end. Then that will have to do for now.

Its not like you are going to be downloading picons on a daily basis.

The only other option I could try is to completely hide the progress screen on dreamboxes.

But then you would have no idea what is happening in the background and how long is remaining of the process.

• Good morning KiddaC from Germany,

yes I do not download time picons. Once is enough. And if I also know that manually canceling the download also downloads my PICONS then I'm happy and some other friends of mine with the Dreambox TWO too.

I wouldn't hide it completely but maybe you can do it like with the EPF IMporter. There a notification window opens first and then the rest continues in the background.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

• hello

i'm a french user. ( sorry for my english )

i've install bouquet maker xtream but it's doesn't work.

it's note a mistake : " the server is not responding "

with jedi maker xtream it's work good.

thnaks for help

i've vu+ solo 4k with open pli 8.3

• Hi KiddaC. Thanks for all your hard work.

In the previous JMX there was an option to "Use Rytec UK EPG" which doesn´t appear in this new version. Will you be adding this as an option at some point as I found it better than my providers EPG or am I missing an option that will use it somewhere.

Thanks

• Hi KiddaC. Thanks for all your hard work.

In the previous JMX there was an option to "Use Rytec UK EPG" which doesn´t appear in this new version. Will you be adding this as an option at some point as I found it better than my providers EPG or am I missing an option that will use it somewhere.

Thanks

Jedi was massively over complicated.

The rytec option was to try and match provider channel names to rytec official names. I cant even remember what complicated stuff I did for that. It just happened by magic.

Since then I wrote my other plugin. JediEPGXtream. So instead of lots of complicated logic to try and guess at this. You can now just use my other plugin to assign epgs to what ever iptv channels you want.

Jedi EPG Xtream

• A couple of people have mentioned this issue.

I need to test whether adding a playlist via the plugin is picking up the port number correctly.

FTP into your box and check the url and port are correct in this file.

/etc/enigma2/bouquetmakerxtream/playlists.txt

• thank you for your quick response, and of course for your wonderful work

I copied the line directly to the playlist.txt.

My seller took control but was unable to resolve the problem either.

• Kiddac once again a huge compliment to your tool. As always, I am very satisfied. Thank you for that

Is there a way to change the automatic Live Bouquet update time?

I don't want to update daily but only once a week.

Thank you very much

• Maybe I can it to hours rather than a time. Then we can have 12, 24, 48... etc
    I will add it to be possible list.

• Hello, nice evening, I have a question about BMX update, my update is set at 10.15 but the plugin does 20.10 update, where can the problem be? I wish you a happy new year

• Hey Kiddac

Do you do it with the hours when the list is automatically updated? 12/24/48/72/96/120/144/168 Hours.

That would be really great and better than every day at a certain time

• I actually think it is a good idea if it can be set as playlist level as I have one supplier out of 6 that for some reason on FireTV will pull in 7 days epg but on my vu+solo4k only gets the next 24 hours, I have had contact with Kiddac but when the 7 days is added to the end of the line it pulls in nothing so he did a fix so it does not add the line but as said only gets the next 24 hours by hours.I know it is only 1 supplier but this supplier just happens to be my best supplier regarding quality of streams and uptime at virtually 100%. Not sure about going out 48 hours and beyond but every 12 would give me more epg data. Just my opinion and people can call it out if they disagree.

• i dont think its that hard to do for amending the download times. So I will look into it.

Just got one little job left to do on xstreamity first of making the epg unique refs tie up with the way this plugin does it, so they are both the same unique ids

KiddaC Skins and Plugins

KiddaC Enigma2 Picons, Plugins and Skins, includes slyk-1-HD, v-skin-HD, slyk-q-HD, slyk onyx skins, Bouquet Maker Xtream, E2Piconizer, IPTV Bouquet Maker, Jedi Maker Xtream, Jedi EPG Xtream, ScreenNames, Visual Weather and X Class, X-Streamity - Xtream Codes IPTV Player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!