BBC IPlayer Plugin - Its Here! (UK ONLY) Support

There are 168 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 28,193 times. The last Post () by Harrisat.

• hi, i get gsod :( u need anything else installed?

¿what flavour mentos are there???
    My question is absurd ¿right??
    so.... maybe if you were a little more informative ,,, stb , image verion ,etc...
    then maybe ,just maybe ,somebody might be able to help you..

• we are fruity cazuela.
    sorry for posting in wrong section and no info ;)
    dm800 clone, Merlin3-final-SIM2-dm800-SSL-84b.
    loads fine but gsod when choose to watch.

• isn't working on my VU+ Solo with Black Hole 1.6.5, getting green screen that box is crashed and needs restarting.

will see if i can upgrade mu Solo to Black Hole 1.7.6 soon and test again.

great work thanks

I think if you update the image you will be pleasantly surprised overall

• theres reports of this working perfectly on an amiko alien2 running enigma2 images

myself and rogerthis created this, and im sure that better coders will now take the script and improve it (ViX team have already confirmed this)

but for a first beta release, i have tested it on a TM-TWIN and a TM-2T, and it works perfectly, press the eXIT button instead of stop to return back to the iPlayer listings instead of the movie menu

this leads the way for future iPlayer development on enigma2

• It's much appreciated man, IMO it will be one of the best plugins made to date.

• Its is confirmed working on satstation image

• Official Post

On my VU+ Solo i have tested this (and so has she) on vti 5.0.0. & the very latest vix, running great on both so a big hatsoff to yourself & rodgerthis. For me ( vu+ solo) pressing stop then exit is the way to exiit & choose another view. The two of you hae created the best E2 plugin to date so please do not sell your souls. beer10

• Input the same way usr>lib>enigma2>python>extensions> make a folder called bbc i player then add the files, keeps crashing on my alien2 box tho

i didn't need to make folder

just unrar and send bbc i player folder to

usr> lib> enigma2> python> plugins >extensions>

chmod 755

parabéns cr7 & moliveira88

Μπρέντφορντ Φ.Σ

RIP Vangelis Papathanassiou

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!