has card sharing future?

There are 41 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,764 times. The last Post () by romman.

• v season has 200 clients connected when footie on and they have no issues with the streaming buddie

new2

I'm talking from a home point of view, not commercially (unless I misunderstand you!)

If you were streaming to 200 clients from a home connection and your ISP didn't shut you down I'd like their name!

• too quiet in this thread, suspiciously running smooth cs all over the world, no sign of troubles from tv providers
    to do something technicly against cs?
    can we share as long we watch tv with cards?
    what your opinion
    el pirate:14_002:

• "you say you want a revolution ,well you know ,they all want to change the cs world"....
    actually if you read the recent posts there´s a small evolution going on with emus,(sbox,oscam,etc) I´m trying out chameleon at the moment with a friend but can´t really see it catching on, as the majority just want commodity,ie,watch the footie or favourite series.
    you can only hope cs continues at least til we get "decent speeds" at a "decent price" ..and total access for iptv etc..

• Official Post

too quiet in this thread, suspiciously running smooth cs all over the world, no sign of troubles from tv providers
    to do something technicly against cs?
    can we share as long we watch tv with cards?
    what your opinion
    el pirate:14_002:

This thread being quiet is a good thing, you can bet it wont be once everything starts going black.
    just enjoy it while it lasts pirate.

• we clone the chipsets and or reflash them ? for as long as there is conditional acces then there will be a way ! :06:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• yes i can agree the providers attention maybe drawn to that especially wiv the level of conectivity were now seeing ! But for as long as there is DVB formatt and conditional acces of some sort there will always be a way ! Sometimes its more tricky than others but the concept of encryption is flawed for as long as there is a lock someone will find the key or a way around it history has thus far proved that ! in this case i would say ok the eN Dee S key has never been comprimised but a way round it has ! so on and so forth it will continue forever ! Viva la Revolution ! bring me some heads on sticks ! or just a normal kebab will be fine to be honest ! lol

Rik

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• hi guys, so the hardware card is the way providers go?
    our lovely home provider will do this also?
    the next card change will be a receiver change also?
    is it really that bad?
    el pirate:29_002:

• "you say you want a revolution ,well you know ,they all want to change the cs world"....
    actually if you read the recent posts there´s a small evolution going on with emus,(sbox,oscam,etc) I´m trying out chameleon at the moment with a friend but can´t really see it catching on, as the majority just want commodity,ie,watch the footie or favourite series.
    you can only hope cs continues at least til we get "decent speeds" at a "decent price" ..and total access for iptv etc..

Sbox is a fantastic emu and it was initially designed for nagra 3 and is still rated the best one to use with nagra as its support is tremendous but new patches have now been applied to allow other providers, oscam on the other hand is your best friend and also your worst enemy lol..to be really safe send clines with reshare stopped..never send an nline or cws line if you can especially to someone you do not know or trust but you can easily monitor activity in oscam anyway which is good but all the same try and avoid sending n or cws lines as you are after all sending your cards serial number!

The protocol you are using now cazuela could be good,everything is worth a shot to see how it performs and what is available,obviously you have to weigh up what providers you can get with it,using new emus or private ones could be what we will have to do in the future as all known providers know what is being used to share/read their cards as its worldwide and on the web lol,also it would,nt be that hard to design your own emu if you have someone in that frame of mind and willing to do it for you.. most of the emus we use are all patched to fook like all those nasty nagra 1 images that floated about all over the net in those days and were easily traced so a personally designed custom cam could be the future for cs..

Anyway i know people moderating cardshare forums who are against cs and are only interested in hacking the encryption,,, fair play then we will watch tele while you waste your time haha as they are dreamers if they think its gonna be like the old n1 days,,unreal eh ..cs is here for a good few years yet at least but i am under no illusion its here forever far from it,nds in particular are not quiet especially italy where they are hitting cards 093b,, so the uk/ germany anywhere could be next,, so it aint quiet its happening now and is a waiting game for the next attack, really its just a bit like cat and mouse!,, we also have all these dirty payserver forums and sites killing it and unfortunately even joe public who shares to his family to cover costs will also get whatever is round the corner on providers minds.

Also cazuela get yourself a couple of cheap european cards and exchange them as clines and you will get good packages in return so you have good tele and no need to worry about speeds/costs or more importantly servers being busted..just watch their speeds to tell if its a payserver you are exchanging with and monitor your own cards activity..also beware of any irdeto 2 packages as their is software available that increases those speeds by 50% and above using an emulator called vmware.

Anyway i am a cs man and its here to stay i hope...fingers crossed

• Chameleon just didn´t do itself justice......
    sbox + Cccam is the "norm" here in Spain , although many insist on continuing with mbox/gbox as there are n´t as many bugs as E1 CCcam....
    Oscam is quite taboo in many forums as it is conseidered to leave itself wide open to all sorts of attacks..this is the general consensus..
    the saying : where there is a will there is a way could also be interpreted as while there is a market there will be marketing ;)
    last word : enjoy it while it´s here and now in which ever shape or form it presents itself ;)

• I think we should be ok for a few years yet, although its hard to say what is going to happen.

We have seen providers who say their card is unsharable. Remember viaccess 5 :byebye:

That lasted all of five minutes before it was being shared again. Its the likes of NDS and Conax that are worrying me.

As you all remember we lost Boom TV on 4w, Total TV on 16e and Dolce on 39e not so long ago. All NDS encrypted, and all knocked out by changing the boxkey. Its only a matter of time before Sly, Sly Italia and Viasat go down the same route. OTE on 9e hasn't even been seen yet on CS as far as i am aware, i'm guessing this is the same issue.

Conax also has CAS7 which has done the same sort of thing, although apparently CAS7 encrypted stuff has been seen on some payservers (The Wankers :choler:)

The way i see it things are going to eventually go down the same route as Power Vu. There are going to be no cards and each receiver will be authorised as and when needed.

I would also be suprised if we see any new versions of CCCam. Theres been nothing for a while and with rumours that team Uvadi are no more its hard to say what will happen. OSCam i think is a fantastic emu, but i just don't trust anything that is opensource which is why at the moment i will only use it as a cardreader.

I myself would like to see the return of gBox but in all honesty i can't see that ever happening either. I know some hardcore fans are still using it, and good on them i say. I always thought it was a better emu than CCCam, its just the lack of development which totally killed it off. I do however respect the decision of the gBox team to stop development as if i remember rightly this emu was never meant to be public.

Once gBox got out Payservers appeared very quickly and due to this the downfall of out hobby will happen sooner rather than later.

All i say is enjoy it while it lasts.

Nano

• "The way i see it things are going to eventually go down the same route as Power Vu. There are going to be no cards and each receiver will be authorised as and when needed."

this was the chosen route of the old BSB (squarial) system about 15 years or so ago. dont know what happened to that but it did not last long.

• "The way i see it things are going to eventually go down the same route as Power Vu. There are going to be no cards and each receiver will be authorised as and when needed."

this was the chosen route of the old BSB (squarial) system about 15 years or so ago. dont know what happened to that but it did not last long.

BSB (British Satellite Broadcasting) started broadcasting it's 5 channels in March 1990, 13 months after *** Television. In November 1990 BSB and *** Television merged to form a single company offically known as British Satellite Broadcasting.

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• the one thing i remember about the old BSB system was the excellent picture quality, which was many times better than *** at the time.
    and following the demise of BSB there were many kits about to convert the now useless decoders to D2 mac.

• hi colegas,
    has card sharing future?
    i don´t think so, because there will be no cards any more one day.....
    so there will be something else, will be good fun again
    iptv is the future i think
    some guys will find a way around, there is Linux, and a impressive electronic future wow
    stick with linux-support-forum and you will watch tv in your way yes
    best forum worldwide
    thanks guys
    el pirate:xmas::dribble::snicker:

• I'm not an expert, but I have 1 opinion:

the end of sharing will be , when , provider, will stop using smart cards, and will provide the Keys, Via LAN connection-- to MAC address of each receiver.

in that moment they will have total control -- of keys that they 'll distribute on internet-- to ALL customers.

that moment will be the end of sharing ...

this is my opinion.

ok

let's enjoy , until we can...

:linuxsat3:

:snowman:

• Official Post

Nobody not even the so called experts know when c/s will end, 4 years ago we had keys opening major packages, then the key scene was over but still today we can open some packages this way. My opinion is like keys it will gradually die out with (you know what encryption) going first, then the cat & mouse game will continue. All i can say is as long as there are people using Linux satellite boxes there will always be support here.

Lets just enjoy what we have while its there & stop the scaremongering, with oscams cccam protocol it is so easy to fake local or worse create payservers giving out lines in any protocol. This is the death of our hobby much more than the providers getting wise.

There is so much more i could add to this but i will leave it here for now.................. if your card can be read by CCcam alone you should stick with it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!